Muzzy Chuck - Punisher
Pink Kondur - Atron, Slasher
Prince Tojo - Atron
Trans Alderon - Atron
Union Pivo - Punisher, Enyo
Zoltan Irvam - Atron
armenthus brown - Punisher
Kills and Losses

We started fleet with 10 people, took Atron's and Punisher's out. Mixed tackle/DPS comp, no logi.

The usual mistake of mine, I warped to a plex to get eyes. Warped to 100km, landed right next to Dramiel or Cruor. Don't remember. Got scrammed, died slowly. Had to leave fleet to reship. Fleet than got intel of Vexor followed him to a FW complex. Outside was a Stratios. Point was established on Vexor inside, Stratios was engaged outside. As he was going down PL warped in Loki and other toys in one by one, Scythe I believe warped in and started to rep Stratios. He didn't go down. We went to reship to Ichorya all together. Also, at the same spot a Jaguar was killed.

(18:37:16) Pynekastoh, Reitsato
Atron -5.42m
Atron -1.71m
Jaguar +49.19m
Atron -4m
Punisher -8.61m
Punisher -11.49m
Atron -6.23m
Atron -6.85m
Punisher -14.28m
Punisher -8.64m
Capsule -0.85m

Caught this guy in Nenna, poor luck for him.

(19:06:35) Nennamaila
Condor +5m

REVOLUTION finally took out something engageable. Despite still being overpowered frigs and implants etc. we this time managed to have karma on our side. We tackled them outside, while the rest of their fleet slid in already. Second one came (Jaguar) We got him as well. Perfect job guys.

(19:25:33) Kedama, Pynekastoh
Tristan -12.22m
Daredevil +142.56m
Atron -6.98m
Jaguar +49.87m

In Aivonen, we got 3 destroyers in plexes, the algos and dragoon fled as we came in, the Coercer wanted to fight. He was double web, dps fit, I had to burn straight into him and hold point, secondary came in as he was aligning out, perfect timing guys, he did hurt so much, that he got our slasher as well. Despite no points on his side, his dps was powerful and we both still died before able to warp off.

(19:41:35) Aivonen
Atron -5.65m
Slasher -4.96m
Coercer +24.86m

Pink took over FC, bringing fleet back home safely. Well done for your first FC action. Commands were clear. Also thank you everyone for joining, especially also our scouts. See you next time, when I try not to die :P This is starting to become a running joke.

PS: I consider the approach, scram, mwd practical of those Punishers and Atrons as completed, I think most of us who came regularly, can now pretty well manage the fast pace, the approach and the engagement with them. DPS was well applied today. So, I like that. Let's add some logi for a real fleet comp now? Tackle, DPS, Logi? What you think?

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 272,678,559.46
ISK Lost: 97,875,504.47
ISK Delta: 174,803,005.60
Efficiency: 76.748%