[AAR] NoP Kitchen Sink Frigates

Will Musana
Title: Mentor, Sophomore

[AAR] NoP Kitchen Sink Frigates

Post by Will Musana »

This is the AAR for the NoP Kitchen Sink Frigates fleet schedule by Reise Amatin for 0130 on 2017.05.24. It was relayed to us that he had a power outage so I ended up FCing my first fleet and leaving around 0200.

We departed from Stacmon and headed towards Nennamaila. We went at a medium to slow speed and sent scouts to check side systems, but still found no fights. In Nennamaila I lost a scout to a Tormentor before the fleet arrived. I didn't get the details from the scout, but it happened after sliding into a plex with a character that was most likely scram/web fit tackling out mwd/point scout.
(02:29:45) Nennamaila
Atron -4.29m

Since even Tama was boring, we headed back towards Stacmon. Around Abune we ran into a larger cruiser/destroyer FW gang and had to move quickly through a couple system to avoid them.

Found a coercer at a plex, quick kill.
(03:07:45) Melmaniel
Coercer +12.79m

ZOX found two tormentors near a planet in Agoze (nice catch)! Noah and the rest of vanguard helped with tackle, but we lost ZOX and then Noah when he was primaried by both Thoraxes. We also lost a Keres before the second Thorax went down.
(03:20:08) Agoze
Atron -1m
Hawk -47.41m
Thorax +31.08m
Keres -36.3m
Thorax +41.95m

We were slightly isk negative at 49%, but had a lot of fun. For my first time as FC I had a straightforward fleet on a fairly quiet night with many helpful fleet members. Fleet discipline was well above average. I had good scouts who did most of the work for this fleet, and Noah helped out in many ways as 2IC.

Things to improve: I was not at all prepared to run this fleet tonight so my Newbro speech and general fleet guidance was haphazard at best. Not having logi simplified many things for me, but I never talked to EWAR directly about their role. Had I paid more attention to EWAR and discussed ranges, I probably could have avoided the Keres loss to a blaster Thorax.

Timing of when to jump fleet into system was something I was working on all night. At least once I brought main body in too early, but we also lost a target that killed scout and got away.

Thank you to everyone who came out and trusted me with your time and ships.

Stats
ISK Destroyed: 85,818,042.77
ISK Lost: 89,005,857.58
ISK Delta: -3,187,814.81
Efficiency: 49.088%
Chagrin Case

Re: [AAR] NoP Kitchen Sink Frigates

Post by Chagrin Case »

Hey, first off thank you for stepping up to FC the roam, you did great. That was a tricky spot to get us out of with the Jackdaw gang, but you did it without losing a man. Just one small thing that i noticed in the roam. When you are assigning a vanguard try and make sure one of us ECM guys are in it so we can break the locks of whoever is targeting the scout.