I got a bunch of ships & blueprints in my redeeming queue

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Zebulon Tucker

Portrait

Post 2015.04.25 08:37

I got a bunch of ships & blueprints in my redeeming queue

when I converted my trial to a 3 month subscription I also picked up a deal with a reduced price and it included the Luxury Yacht blueprint, the Quafe Tristan blueprint, a Venture, a Vherokior Probe, an Inner Zone Shipping Imicus, a Sarum Magnate and a Sukuuvestaa Heron.

I figured I'd redeem them once I get to Solitude and then I'd have a bunch of ships ready to fit and fly (I've learned at least level 1 in each racial frigate) ready (though I'll have Gallente 4 in a day or two).

But I just took a look on eve central and those 4 frigates seem to be fairly pricey hulls and the Tristan and Yacht are very expensive - about a third of my current net worth each :shock:

To be honest, as a complete noob, I wont feel comfortable undocking in any of those (except the venture). Should I redeem them onto my alt in Jita and sell them or hang on to them? Are they likely to increase in value?

Thanks

Zebulon

My PvP Blog ImageImage[/center]
<<

Ishtar Mifune

Portrait

Post 2015.04.25 09:23

Re: I got a bunch of ships & blueprints in my redeeming queue

The 4 exploration frigates you got are future SKIN edition ships. I'd hang onto them as they'll be converted to a license.

Take a look at http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/ship-customization-time-to-show-some-skin/ for ref.

That is also the reason why they're so expensive. Those ships currently have a limited supply so they naturally have a higher price tag.

As for the Yacht it's up to you. You can sell it for good money or keep it and have a awesome cruiser taxi for a shiny pod. Because that's what it's good for. Cov Ops cloak and it's immune to bubbles too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Zebulon Tucker

Portrait

Post 2015.04.25 09:43

Sweet. So redeem the frigates tonight when I get to solitude. When the patch hits, they'll be converted to 4 regular frigates plus 4 SKINs (no sniggering at the back!) Which I can the apply to my ships in the future?

I won't be able to fly the Yacht for a while, but it also looks like it'll be worth hanging onto.

Thanks for your help o7

Zeb

My PvP Blog ImageImage[/center]
<<

Christine Coirelle

Portrait

Post 2015.04.25 19:02

Zebulon Tucker wrote:Sweet. So redeem the frigates tonight when I get to solitude. When the patch hits, they'll be converted to 4 regular frigates plus 4 SKINs (no sniggering at the back!) Which I can the apply to my ships in the future?

I won't be able to fly the Yacht for a while, but it also looks like it'll be worth hanging onto.

Thanks for your help o7

Zeb
Yes, you've got it. Just don't actually undock those ships until after the patch on Tuesday--if any get blown up between now and then, its SKIN will be gone for good!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Return to Ships, Modules, Charges and Items