Reprocessing Loot

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Jorn Rayl

Portrait

Post 2014.08.29 19:25

Reprocessing Loot

I have been running a lot of missions lately (lvl3s soon to be in lvl4s) and it is amazing how quickly my item hanger fills with loot and salvage components. So far, I have been taking everything back and selling it on the market. I was wondering if it is more efficient to reprocess some of the cheaper items the take the minerals back and sell those, instead of taking multiple trips to get all the intact modules back to the trade hub. I was also wondering what most people consider "cheap" loot. I wouldn't say that I am either space rich or poor, I am really just trying to find a more efficient way to clear out my item hanger.
Image Image
<<

Daniel Wittaker

Portrait

Post 2014.08.29 21:23

Re: Reprocessing Loot

JEveAssets is simple, light, and tells you what's worth reprocessing and what's worth selling at market.

http://eve.nikr.net/jeveasset
<<

Anh teritz Tobal

Portrait

Post 2014.09.01 07:54

In the end it is a question of what your time is worth. Selling on the market will earn you more risk. But this whole process is a hideous click fest. It takes time to transport, it takes time to sell. Since risk plays only a small part of the equation and with a few simple and effective measures eliminated. It then comes down to time vs Isk.

I have over time raised my reprocessing threshold, and mostly just rely on station containers...
<<

Infinite Abyss

Portrait

Post 2014.09.02 07:54

I've been using Eve-Refinery for a while now, seems to do the job and is plenty customisable.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.as ... sts&t=8444
<<

Jem Aideron

Portrait

Post 2015.08.09 03:24

More efficient in terms of time? Yes. Minerals on the market usually sell much faster than anything else as there are quite often industrial characters in station who buy massive amounts of minerals for their jobs. This is guaranteed in Jita; if you list your minerals there, and make sure to keep your listing at the top, they will go in a flash, especially during peak business hours.

More efficient in terms of profit? No, unless you have great reprocessing skills and the mineral in question is experiencing a local peak in sale price.
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to Ships, Modules, Charges and Items