Null Campus Exploration

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Jinn Amatin

Portrait

Post 2018.02.26 18:22

Null Campus Exploration

Hi all, newbie here wondering how farmed out the area around null sec campus will be for scanning relic and data sites. Do many people go on exploring runs in the area? I've been doing mini runs out of Dodixie (I know it's stupid but YOLO) but the loot is crap even in low sec. I've ventured into a few wormholes but still not comfortable with pure wormhole exploration. Thoughts? Newbie Alpha running a Heron exploration fit.
<<

Teshub Nandos

Portrait

Post 2018.02.26 18:28

Re: Null Campus Exploration

Dont do mini runs but "power through" ,bypassing dangerous areas using WH connections, into Null Sec. Dont do loops but go forward (with safety always first). Untill you acumulate around 100 kk or whatever you feel comfortable with and then search for WH to HighSec drop/sell loot. Rinse and Repeat.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
<<

Jinn Amatin

Portrait

Post 2018.02.27 18:11

Well that would be nice but I'm new so I have no idea what 'dangerous areas' means. I know that I'm basically a free target in WH space and Null, are there certain regions of space I should avoid?
<<

Hirmuolio Pine

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 16:07

The starmap has some coloring options such as player kills, pilots in space, NPC kills and jumps in past hour. Some are not visible on the ingame map so you could use dotlan (dotlan also shows nice figures for these if you want to see more details).

Pick areas that have low number of these. Deadend constellations are usually good places.
<<

Catbriar Saissore

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 19:52

Certainly follow the advice above but also consider including this advice from the wiki: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Using_th ... _Avoidance

Return to Exploration and Wormholes