Anomic Missions (Burner) Fits, Tested working on live

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 12:30

Re: Anomic Missions (Burner) Fits, Tested working on live

For the Anomic team, the basic Kestrel light missing jamming fit works which is a lot cheaper. You jam out one logi while killing the other. Although it is never quite as smooth as the youtube vids suggest, sometimes the logi wandering out of range then back in again giving themselves the chance to rep.

Certainly some of the older drone based fits don't work at all for me as if you're jamming the logi, the burner just blaps the drones.

What I have taken to doing in the anomic team is taking in my alt in a Griffin, he gets the jams on the burner first, I then warp in so we're both out of danger from incoming dps, jams go on both logi and take down the dps in fairly short order. For those without multiple accounts, see if someone else wants to do the jamming role (or you can both fly kestrels with a jam each).

I've found if just using a solo kestrel, you need to overheat the jam to get the success rate up.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
<<

Sin Tsukaya

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 15:16

I use a much cheaper Garmur fit, and it worked with all missile supports at IV and no implants. Reason is pretty simple: That sort of polarised fit is vulnerable to ganking with an instathrasher, and with that much faction fitted, it's an open invitation to do so in my book. Away from major mission hubs I'd maybe worry less.

This is the fit I started with - you can mess around with meta levels according to your own cap and fitting skills. Don't meta the BCSs or allow missile flight time to drop below 2s. The below was picked to be capstable for me (I found having to micro cap quite stressful when I was first running these).

I generally heat from the point where the first logi is at 75% on their repaired buffer. Generally works fine, but you can burn out if you get unlucky. (This isn't lethal because you aren't tackled. If it gets past 90% just stop heating and see what RNG does for you.)

It's worth heating the TP on the armour logi - and it takes heat well.

For the Jaguar, orbit at 25km not 20km. Carry EM javelins to give you extra range if you need it to reach the logi. (Everything else has always been fine at 20. Jaguar hits *occasional* alarming wrecking shots. You probably want to warp off and reset after one happens, depending how lucky you feel.)

As a tweak to the below fit, I'm intending to T1 the RFC rig, and T2 the WFC rig, next time I get around to it. Now I have my missile flight time trained to V, I don't need the T2 rig to keep the flight time over 2s, and the way missile mechanics work makes 2.1s no more use than 2s for our purposes.

(Missiles fly for a whole number of seconds. If their fuel isn't bang on a whole number of seconds, it will be one of the adjacent whole numbers with an appropriate %age chance. For Mordus Legion ships, this is quite a significant factor.)

[Garmur, Team Burner T2]

Ballistic Control System II
Co-Processor II

Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Range Script
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Range Script
5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Target Painter II

Polarized Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Rocket

Small Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II
Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Small Warhead Flare Catalyst I
<<

Sin Tsukaya

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 15:32

I use this Onyx fit for Blood Base.

Orbit the cruiser at 13km. Wait for a Sentinel to stop burning in (so you will fully apply), and take it out with the CN missiles. I always have two left when it goes down. Reload, blap the other. Then reload to fury and kill the cruiser. It dies in the middle of the third clip.

Tank-wise, I swapped to normal cap boosters because they were enough; you might want to start with Navy. Either way, pulse the MASB to start with. You should run dry a little after the first Sentinel dies (this is important). Make sure to run out and go on reload with full shield - you will then coast through into about 30-40% shield as it reloads, at which point you can run it freely and it will top you up. (This will be after the second Sentinel dies, when the DPS has become quite managable). Keep pulsing it as needed while killing the cruiser. Don't get cocky. I usually finish with two full reloads left.

I never bother heating on this mission. It barely helps the killing, just being an RoF bump, and the clip size being relevant... and I don't need it to tank the incoming damage. Certainly heat the ASB if you've messed up and are trying to get out of trouble.

The tractor beam is to be spammed on wrecks to pull them in for looting. It will occasionally cycle despite neut pressure, and you've got nothing better to do with the time. The cruiser wreck seems to reliably drop 1.5-2m in loot, and the frigates sometimes drop some pretty valuable faction ammo.

One of the less frenetic Burners.

[Onyx]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Missile Guidance Enhancer II

Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Shield Boost Amplifier II
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Small Tractor Beam II

Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Cargo:
Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile
Scourge Fury Light Missile
Cap Booster 400
<<

Sin Tsukaya

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 15:39

I use the cookie cutter Vagabond for the Talos mission, and find it pretty exciting. Been in structure on several occasions.

I do the middle Talos first, aim towards it 45 degrees down as I enter, spiraling in towards it. At 70 or so, I hit orbit 6km, and that does the job. I heat my hardener for entrance and for looting (which is when I always seem to take most damage, despite manually piloting past the wreck for pickup). Drones are amazing for this as they usually take aggro (and therefore scram) from whatever you are engaging.

(MWD on is safer than MWD off, in a HAC. Assuming you have at least some transversal... which you always always want.)

Very much worth looting this mission. I've had >500m in loot from a single run before.

Never boring, though. I might look at a capstable fit for the sake of my blood pressure.
<<

Sin Tsukaya

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 15:42

I can confirm the cookie cutter Angel Base fit working. (From the google doc guide).

One thing to note is that the drones are sacrificial and are an important part of your tanking strategy. Don't forget them, and do expect to lose 2-3 per run.
Previous

Return to PvE Ship Loadouts