Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Lucas Rivera

Portrait

Post 2017.09.07 19:28

Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Hello everyone, I have been looking for a good Loki fit. Everything I have found has been missile fits. All of my best skills are in projectile turrets. I am going to try ratting for some cash, idk if my Loki would be a good choice since its shiney. I am looking for a good flexible fot that can get me out of a bind in low sec so I can refit for combat and make my way out.
"Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me..."
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Post 2017.09.07 20:41

Re: Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

1 of the lads in lsc just runs around with an algos most of the time ratting and calls for a hand if he finds clone soldiers or shinie mordus rats

myself id probably re-consider ratting in the loki anyone who is in system or joins system will want to kill you , actually even in an algos they will want to kill you :D people in low sec are mean.

as for fits ive none for the loki sorry

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager, Retired Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager Senior Personnel Officer Graduate
<<

Analiese Aubernet

Portrait

Post 2017.09.07 20:52

Re: Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Most T3C ratting fits are designed so that you can refit for cloaky/nullified and run away as fast as possible/meander around looking for whichever site you want to run safely.

In general, trying to engage in PvP with those who are attempting to hunt ratters is a poor idea, as they typically have many friends around while you have none.

Return to PvE Ship Loadouts