Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Lucas Rivera

Portrait

Post 2017.09.07 19:28

Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Hello everyone, I have been looking for a good Loki fit. Everything I have found has been missile fits. All of my best skills are in projectile turrets. I am going to try ratting for some cash, idk if my Loki would be a good choice since its shiney. I am looking for a good flexible fot that can get me out of a bind in low sec so I can refit for combat and make my way out.
"Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me..."
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.09.07 20:41

Re: Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

1 of the lads in lsc just runs around with an algos most of the time ratting and calls for a hand if he finds clone soldiers or shinie mordus rats

myself id probably re-consider ratting in the loki anyone who is in system or joins system will want to kill you , actually even in an algos they will want to kill you :D people in low sec are mean.

as for fits ive none for the loki sorry

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Analiese Aubernet

Portrait

Post 2017.09.07 20:52

Re: Loki PvE/PvP flexible Fit

Most T3C ratting fits are designed so that you can refit for cloaky/nullified and run away as fast as possible/meander around looking for whichever site you want to run safely.

In general, trying to engage in PvP with those who are attempting to hunt ratters is a poor idea, as they typically have many friends around while you have none.

Return to PvE Ship Loadouts