General News and Status: Aldrat Hidden Belt 15

For discussion of other games, TV, movies, books, etc.
Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Director of Logistics, Professor, ILN Captain, Server Admin

Re: General News and Status: Aldrat Hidden Belt 15

Post by Turhan Bey »

Wow, the holidays pounced on me faster than I expected. I won't be able to spend much gaming time until afterward, but just in case some of you will find some free time, I'm going to go ahead and try to get SESE updated and running again.

EDIT:

2016.12.24 19:44 - Server updated to version 01.167.004 and restarted.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2016.12.27 01:23 - Server restarted and all mods disabled.

Players reported of a mod loading error. Our best guess was that one or more mods were no longer available, but neither the console nor the logs would say which one. To simplify, and because I don't have the time to disable and re-check mods one by one, all mods have been disabled.
ImageImageImage
"The first mistake most gameplay zealots make is thinking that the game should revolve around them. The second is believing that it already does."
"Maybe it's just a game. Or perhaps it's a world. Perhaps it's a community. One thing is for certain: If it's only a game to you, then that is all it will ever be."
Seamus Donohue
Title: Professor, Living Encyclopedia, Graduate

Post by Seamus Donohue »

Turhan Bey wrote:2016.12.27 01:23 - Server restarted and all mods disabled.

Players reported of a mod loading error. Our best guess was that one or more mods were no longer available, but neither the console nor the logs would say which one. To simplify, and because I don't have the time to disable and re-check mods one by one, all mods have been disabled.
Looking at one of my old Singleplayer saved games, I'm guessing the culprit is #378212427. It's not HiLights and it's not Build Info. But what it was, I can't remember.
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

Seamus Donohue wrote:...I'm guessing the culprit is #378212427. It's not HiLights and it's not Build Info. But what it was, I can't remember.
I can't recall which one that is. Regardless, there were only 2 mods listed. I've disabled them both. I'm not even sure it would be safe to disable them, or to re-enable either, but I haven't heard of any complaints yet.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2016.12.27 20:53 - Server restarted, and disabled drones (which apparently should have already been disabled but was somehow re-enabled) and encounters (by request).

EDIT: Also forgot to mention the actual version from last update, we're currently at 01.167.004.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2016.12.28 20:00 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.167.006. Also disabled wolves by player request, they apparently cause sync issues.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2016.12.29 20:26 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.168.004. Enabled airtightness.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2016.12.30 22:59 - Server restarted and upgraded to versin 01.168.006.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2017.02.03 01:22 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.172.015.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2017.02.03 22:54 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.172.18.
ImageImageImage
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2017.02.09 15:21 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.172.019.
ImageImageImage
Seamus Donohue

Post by Seamus Donohue »

It looks like Keen pushed 01.172.020 to live sometime about a week ago.
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

2017.02.26 16:51 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.172.020.
ImageImageImage
Seamus Donohue

Post by Seamus Donohue »

I've been absorbed in either Real Life distractions or in working on a complicated script for a grav drive autopilot in Singleplayer. I only just today decided to check back in on EEP when I noticed something wrong.

The Steam server list for the IP address 138.201.125.22:27016 is showing "UniCraftARK - (v255.53)" instead of Space Engineers.
Turhan Bey
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by Turhan Bey »

Oops, ARK was moved into 27016 but I had forgotten that was being used by SE. I'll move ARK into 27017 in just a bit.

UPDATE:
2017.03.22 02:51 - Server restarted and updated to version 01.178.309.
ImageImageImage