No Man's Sky (Please don't laugh)

Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
<<

Iliad Soldaire

Portrait

Post 2019.07.01 22:33

No Man's Sky (Please don't laugh)

No Man's Sky, if you can say it without snorting and chuckling, HAS recently been recieving some decent updates. Just curious what your guys' opinions are.
<<

Darook Aideron

Portrait

Post 2019.07.20 12:37

Re: No Man's Sky (Please don't laugh)

I honestly liked the game from the beginnings. I always found it relaxing, its been a while since I last played it, but migh as well download it now.
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.07.20 14:28

Played it a lot on the relaunch. Loved the business and frigate side of things. The rest was okay but got old quite quickly still.
Never really got into the creative base building side
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Post 2019.07.20 20:54

I started playing it after the first major update and found it be a really fun game. It has only become better since with all the patches. Like Celine said though, true longevity is only for people who like maxing things out or building bases. But the storyline itself is fun for a good 40-60 hours at least.
<<

Amalia Ronuken

Portrait

Post 2019.10.21 23:52

I preordered it back before the initial release and was so angry with the product that we recieved. The dev team has put tons of work into it though to make up for that, and I started playing again when Next launched. I loved it. Beyond has only caused my love for the game to grow stronger, and I'm excited to see what the future brings!
<<

DarkMellie

Portrait

Post 2019.12.29 01:11

NMS is a brilliant piece of art... has been since the beginning! Mind you, I also loved X-Rebirth from launch day so I either have no standards, or a great deal more patience then most other players.

Just finished the Artemis storyline the other night, was a wild ride. Currently working on the Atlas path as well as pimping out my base.

I like the game so much I own it on Xbox and PC :)

Return to Videogames and Media