Great movies to watch

Forum rules
EVE University's usual communications rules apply, so ensure that any topics are appropriate for a family-friendly environment.
<<

Katharina Broodwater

Portrait

Post 2021.02.17 11:13

Great movies to watch

Hello everyone,

All movie fans, or just people, who do not know what to watch, you are welcome! There will be recommendations of movies of different genres.

That is my recommendations for Sci-fi genre fans:
"The Giver" - this movie has very deep and interesting story about strange variation of the perfect world.
"Jupiter Ascending" - this movie will show you an interesting and exciting story about our galaxy at all. Very similar to EVE niche.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" - Sci-fi and comedy in one place. This movie will show an interesting example of our galaxy's explanation.
"Transcendence" - this movie will take you to the world of AI, and a the same time will express ideas connected with humanism.
"Upside down" - this movie will tell story about parallel worlds. The scenario is overwhelming, just wow...

Enjoy it!

P.S. You can also write the name(s) of movie(s), which left an unforgettable impression on you. Thanks.
Last edited by Katharina Broodwater on 2021.02.17 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Katharina Broodwater

Portrait

Post 2021.02.17 18:41

Re: Great movies to watch

My recommended series for Sci-fi genre fans:

"Dark Matter" - the concept is similar to Eve Online.
"Killjoys" - cosmic hunters will probably be interesting for the majority.
"The Expanse" - the timeline of these series take place in XXIII century. Political and economical, connected with military, relationships between the Earth, Mars and livers of Asteroids will give an atmosphere similar to EVE.
"Star Trek: Discovery" - series from the world of Star Trek.
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2021.02.18 00:57

Re: Great movies to watch

That's actually me. A friend did that. :)
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

Return to Videogames and Media