[EVENT] Friday Night Fight Club 19:00 ET, Amygnon

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.07.09 16:55

Re: [EVENT] Friday Night Fight Club 20:00 ET, Amygnon

Logan Zauber wrote:My suggestion is that.. a warp out might be considered a "forfeit".. the player that doesn't run away should get credit for the win. Both players could re-enter the lists later.

This was the initial rule. However, in a "real" fight, learning how/when to deagress and escape is a part of PVP. Sometime you know you won't win, but you can avoid a KM by trying to get out.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2016.07.09 18:08

If you count running away as a forfeit you get 50km range tristans. We've been there.

PS: Frigate logi is arguably the hardest logi in the game to fly.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.07.18 09:15

I'm back and I'm sure you are all eager to shoot at each other again. We will do the classic 1v1 part this week, followed by the Cruiser hunt (I'm looking for a volunteer, contact me for that). The rules for the hunt are in the MOTD, but I'll add some precisions :

* No remote repping.
* No ECM. I know they exist in real life, but it should be fun for everyone involved. Not being able to fight back as the cruiser is a bit frustrating.
* BattleCruiser : If you want to be hunted and use a BC instead of a Cruiser, please contact me with your fit before the FightClub starts (or even this week).

See you all on Friday o7
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.07.26 09:38

This week we will have our usual 1v1 fights, and the Cruiser hunt again. I'm looking for a volunteer to be chased around, contact me for information :)
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.07.29 11:13

Just a little reminder that the FightClub will be on tonight, and that I'm looking for a Cruiser / BC to be chased around Amy by bloodthirsty unistas :à
<<

Alexander Oromov

Portrait

Post 2016.08.01 01:14

Friday Night Fight Club: http://imgur.com/bZCFKlJ

Team cuddling!

Edit: Can't post images for some reason... says invalid upload?!
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.08.04 15:56

The FightClub is on this Friday, with our 1v1 as usual. In the last 30mn, I'd like to try a small gang scenario, where I divide the fleet in 2 groups. They will have to fight each other with similar rules to the 1v1.

I'll put down some rules, but it's kind of a first try. I'll also need at least 2 FC willing to take care of their team :)
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.08.11 11:34

The FightClub is on this Friday, same time as usual. 1v1 and Cruiser / BC hunt in the menu, and I'm looking for someone to x-up for being the prey :)

Last time we did a 5v5 fight at the end, which was not very organized. It seems people had fun, so I'll try to prepapre a separate event for a small-gang tournamenent.
<<

Artus Cyan

Portrait

Post 2016.08.12 16:05

Looking forward to the Fight!
<<

Braan Cadar

Portrait

Post 2016.08.15 08:55

Is this Event still a regular event? I can't find it in the Calendar.
Student Advocate | Teacher
Image ImageImageImage

Servitium est praemium "Service is its own reward" ~ Per Eruditio, Vis - "Through Knowledge, Power"
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.08.15 09:48

It's every Friday same time, I just add it in the calendar when I'm sure I'll be there.
<<

Braan Cadar

Portrait

Post 2016.08.16 23:30

Thanks Kora. That's great! :)
Student Advocate | Teacher
Image ImageImageImage

Servitium est praemium "Service is its own reward" ~ Per Eruditio, Vis - "Through Knowledge, Power"
<<

Kora K

Portrait

Post 2016.08.17 15:25

The FightClub is on this Friday, same time as usual. 1v1 and Cruiser / BC hunt in the menu, and I'm looking for someone to x-up for being the prey :D

Also, I'm thinking about having the 26/8 FC on SiSi (with a short introduction on it before it starts). This time we would 1v1 in bigger hulls, with T2 fits (no faction / deadspace, except for charges). I will talk about it on Friday, but let me know if you're interested :)
<<

Sanje Qi

Portrait

Post 2016.08.19 19:58

On what channel in MUmble should we connect ??
<<

Jill Sheparrd

Portrait

Post 2016.08.19 22:08

good fights today, congrats for the winners
PreviousNext

Return to Corporation Events