[EVENT] Friday Night Fight Club 19:00 ET, Amygnon

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Ersin Oghuz

Portrait

Post 2018.01.07 07:55

Re: [EVENT] Friday Night Fight Club 19:00 ET, Amygnon

Thanks for coming to the Fight Club this Friday. It was a blast. I was in my mood and talkative :) I think a lot learned from the 1v1 matches and we did lot of them! It was not a good night for Tristan pilots interestingly. Kora K commented on fights with his deep knowledge as well. Thanks to all for coming, to Kora for his valuable comments and Decklin for taking the lead after I had to leave! See you next week :)
Results :
SPOILER WARNING!
Kora K vs Zeon Alabel
Larioux TheGreat vs Mols Halleck
morphoze vs Kaelph Audeles
Tyler Arnoux vs Gerrik Aldent
Raxon Noseworthy vs Rolis Owlborne
Zeon Alabel vs Kaelph Audeles
Kora K vs Tyler Arnoux
Zeon Alabel vs Mols Halleck
morphoze vs Larioux TheGreat
Raxon Noseworthy vs Kaelph Audeles
DeanSherman vs Marn Vermuldir
Capt Steele vs Zeon Alabel
Kora K vs Mols Halleck
Kaelph Audeles vs Tyler Arnoux
Marn Vermuldir vs Capt Steele
Rolis Owlborne vs morphoze
Nathan Tamroc vs Kora K
Decklin Quark Reiger vs morphoze

Special Fight (2v2) : Zeon Alabel & Rolis Owlborne vs Kaelph Audeles & Tyler Arnoux

Reference

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Capt Steele wrote:HSC is looking for people interested in running Fight Club Events!
- Do you enjoy PvP?
- Do you like teaching PvP?
- Do you just want to see ships die in epic balls of fire?

Mail me in-game or PM me on the forums for more information!

If you are interested mail/PM Capt Steele please!
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Ersin Oghuz

Portrait

Post 2018.02.01 11:07

Previous weekend was a blast. New faces tried their best!

Fit T1 modules, rigs to your T1 Frigates, deploy T1 ammunition and drones and get ready to fight, AGAIN!
"In Blasters I Trust"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Felix Jugo

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 08:17

Note: before tomorrow's Fight Club, at 18:00 I will be holding a class on the basics of solo PvP. Details here: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 2&t=108582
Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Dante Severo

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 21:41

This is a terrific event for learning pvp. Fights are low risk and lots of fun.
<<

averoth trojan

Portrait

Post 2018.03.02 22:58

Great, informative and fun fight club time and the class before about solo pvp distances and weapon types really helped. Cya at the next one :D
<<

Airsick Lowlander

Portrait

Post 2018.03.07 18:35

Hey everyone, I'll be hosting this weeks Fight Club on Friday 19:00 Eve Time at Amygnon (High Security Campus). Will make available some hulls and modules in Amygnon.
<<

William Wolfen

Portrait

Post 2018.03.07 21:59

Sounds like a fun event. Unfortunately that's 1pm local time, and I'll be stuck at work. I don't suppose this ever occurs at a time that is actually evening/night for the US TZ folks?
<<

Peter Pantaloons

Portrait

Post 2018.03.22 16:13

Hello everyone. I'll be FC-ing/hosting the fight club this Friday at the normal time (19:00 Eve Time). Capt Steele will be putting some T1 ships up on contract in Amygnon for anyone who needs one.
<<

averoth trojan

Portrait

Post 2018.03.23 21:14

Great Fight Club, really useful explanations about the different fits after fights. Thanks Peter Pants :P
<<

William Wolfen

Portrait

Post 2018.03.27 19:45

I'm off work due to it being Good Friday. I'll be there with a lovely little surprise!

Edit: I just realized this isn't on the calendar for this week. Is it being skipped due to the holiday?
<<

Ersin Oghuz

Portrait

Post 2018.03.30 22:12

It was on. We just finished :)
Normally I had a RL schedule so i did not create the event but then RL schedule was canceled and i just did it today. Sorry for the inconvenince.
Due to lecture it began at 20:30 instead of 19:00
"In Blasters I Trust"

<<

Peter Pantaloons

Portrait

Post 2018.04.01 22:45

HSC is on this week (2018.04.06), and will be held at 19:30 EVE time.
<<

William Wolfen

Portrait

Post 2018.04.03 17:28

Ersin Oghuz wrote:It was on. We just finished :)
Normally I had a RL schedule so i did not create the event but then RL schedule was canceled and i just did it today. Sorry for the inconvenince.
Due to lecture it began at 20:30 instead of 19:00

I went with the motorcycle riding option due to lack of response. Guess I'll never get to one of these.
<<

Ersin Oghuz

Portrait

Post 2018.04.07 08:57

AAR for this week : https://forum.eveuniversity.org/posting.php?mode=quote&f=186&p=886700

Peter Pantaloons wrote:Duelists (9)
SPOILER WARNING!
Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie
Kordun Naskingar
Turlough Dominian
Yrgrasil
Tye Etch
Ryven Rath
Ares Dodekatheon
Marn Vermuldir

Results
SPOILER WARNING!
Marn Vermuldir def Turlough Dominian
Tye Etch def Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie
Yrgrasil def Ryven Rath
Kordun Naskingar drew Ares Dodekatheon
Yrgrasil def Tye Etch
Marn Vermuldir drew Kordun Naskingar
Yrgrasil def Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie
Tye Etch def Kordun Naskingar
Tye Etch def Claidheamh Mor Capercaillie
FFA Winner: Tye Etch

Overview

This was my second time running running an event, and also my second time hosting the HSC Fight Club. Preparation for the event was minimal, since we already had plenty of HSC Fight Club ships on contract at the HSC. We ended up burning through a decent amount, so I’ll probably haul some replacements down later this week. The intro speech was quicker this time, and I incorporated all of the suggestions from last week (pilots choose their own bookmarks, how to access system bookmarks quicker, etc.)

Our fleet was smaller in size this week, and we had a few people drop out midway through. That being said, we still had enough for four rounds of fights, and a FFA afterwards.

Improvements

My commentary is still not great. I made more attempts this week to call out weapon types, active rep-ing etc, but we still had some occurrences of dead space (over comms) during some fights. I also was unsure of the rules regarding advertising campus-specific events in Channels and Slacks that belong to other campuses. If allowed, I might have been able to draw a bigger crowd if I advertised outside of the HSC and Alliance Channel and Slack. The biggest mistake on my part was with Mumble itself. When I joined the fleet’s Mumble channel, I was automatically placed in the command sub-channel. I didn’t realize that people whispering outside of the command channel would not be heard by those in the command channel. As a result, I couldn’t hear about a third of the fleet for most of the event. I apologize if I spoke over anyone, didn’t respond to their questions, etc. as a result of my misunderstanding of how Mumble whispers work. Next time, I’ll make sure that everyone, including myself, is in the same sub-channel.
"In Blasters I Trust"

<<

KPYTOE KOPOBO

Portrait

Post 2018.04.17 08:53

No fight club this friday ?
PreviousNext

Return to Corporation Events