How can I help out and get involved?

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

So you've joined the Uni and had great fun participating in events? You were experiencing the best that EVE has to offer when you think to yourself "How can I help out and get involved?"

The great news is, it’s pretty simple! There are many ways to help out that can fit around your playstyle and the amount of time you have available.

Run your own Event
You have a brand new idea that you want to run. Awesome! We love to see people who take initiative!

Run an event from the library
We are maintaining a list of all previous events in the Category: Events on the Wiki.

Make a Donation
Whilst we have a bit of ISK, we are always happy to receive donations to allow us to make our events even more awesome. If you would like to donate to a particular event please use this process and also mail the person running the event (usually the person who made the original post) to let them know.
Last edited by Nienke Solette on 2020.04.28 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,