[EVENT] John Bellicose Day Cyno Vigil 29 April 2024 - 18:00

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in running an event speak to our Events team
Kamille Panala

[EVENT] John Bellicose Day Cyno Vigil 29 April 2024 - 18:00

Post by Kamille Panala »

My alliance for my main character, Brave, is hosting a cyno vigil to honor John Bellicose. John was a member Brave who was well liked by the people who knew him. Sadly, he was suffering in silence and died by suicide. On April 29th, Brave will cease all aggressive acts to allow anyone and everyone who wishes to participate in this annual event is welcome to join Brave in K7D-II. Further details provided by my alliance:
Brave Collective Invites all pilots of Eve Online to take part in the 10th Annual John Bellicose day on the 29th April 2024. Like years prior, we will be holding a 24 hour Cyno vigil in honor of John Bellicose, an inspirational member of the Brave community who sadly lost his life to suicide.
John Bellicose day is a honored tradition held by Brave. We make these connections with people, the time spent playing spaceships, hanging out on comms making mistakes, having a laugh, just spending time with other people around the globe. This game has a heavy social aspect and these connections become very real. Taking care of yourselves outside the game is important.

We will host the event in the system K7D-II in Querious. We will have a freeported Astra "John Bellicose Memoria" station setup on grid to celebrate within view of our Keepstar named Mothership Bellicose.

Brave will be doing our best to help folks into K7D-II. We recommend small cheap things as not all parties in Eve partake in this event. Use caution.
We ask that on this day All Brave pilots be welcoming and stay Classy.

During the 24 hours of this vigil, Brave will not fire upon neutrals or reds in our space unless fired upon first or if fleets move in with hostile intent. In game politics do not matter, you the player does.. We'll do our best to get you here. We hope others will too.

We’re all here to have a good time, share some laughs, and remember those who are no longer with us.

So please join us on the 29th of April in K7D-II in Querious. All are welcome. Shoot fireworks & light a Cyno for the loved ones we’ve lost. They are not forgotten.

This Vigil will run from 23:59 Eve time on the 28th April 2024 until 00:00 on the 30th April 2024

This will be a travel fleet to K7D. It's quite a few jumps and goes through lowsec into nullsec. I highly recommend you fly cheap, fast ships. Bring fireworks, bring cynos if you've got them, and join us in celebration of the lives we've lost.

Led by: Kamille Panala
Form up: Stacmon - The Quad
Date and time: 29 April 2024 @ 18:00 EVE
Duration: 1 hour, though you are welcome to come and go as you please
Doctrine: Shuttles or anything cheap, small, and fast. Bring fireworks and cynos if you'd like
Amoni Panala | Zipporah Panala | Kamille Panala
She/her
Teacher | FC | Mentor
Did you miss one of my classes? Check out my YouTube channel where I release class videos!
Purple Wysp

Re: [EVENT] John Bellicose Day Cyno Vigil 29 April 2024 - 18:00

Post by Purple Wysp »

Lemme slap together an incursus and I'll come shoot some fireworks

neeeeevermind. Got podded in jita going to get my fireworks boat. Have fun I guess.

Actually managed to make it back in time. Heh.