[Uni 20th Anniversary][Event] 20th Birthday Tag @NSC | 17th Mar 2024 | 1600 EVE Time

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Esjay Kuovo
Title: PVP Study Group Lead | Community Coordinator | Communication Officer

[Uni 20th Anniversary][Event] 20th Birthday Tag @NSC | 17th Mar 2024 | 1600 EVE Time

Post by Esjay Kuovo »

Hey everyone! As part of Uni’s upcoming 20th birthday celebrations, we’re going to play some games of tag at our Nullsec Campus. I'll also be giving away prizes :)

Here’s how it’s going to work: Players will be split into two teams: Team A (Runners) and Team B (Catchers)

Team A (Runners)’s objective is to break through gatecamp(s) and warp to their finish line. At the finish line, there will be some cargo containers. Some will contain junk, some will contain small prizes, but only 1 will contain the key! The first player to find this key will receive a grand prize, worth 300m isk.

Team B (Catchers)’s objective is simple - to catch and stop as many runners as you can. Yes, this means blowing them up. Every kill nets you a small reward, and the catcher with the most kills will receive a grand prize, worth 300m isk.

When: Sunday, 17th March 2024, 16:00 EVE Time
Formup: PC9-AY
Duration: 1-2 hours
Prizes: Gila, Onyx, PLEX, ISK, Sleeper Loot, Various other ships and modules totaling around 2b isk.

Fits:
Production will be putting up both runner and catcher ships on the day of the event. Runners will use the Venture fit below. Catchers can use any frigate or destroyer (including interceptors and interdictors), either Uni fits or their own fits if they want to get creative :)

20th Runner Venture
Spoiler
[Venture, 20th Runner Venture]
Damage Control I

5MN Microwarpdrive I
Medium Shield Extender I
EM Shield Amplifier I

Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Hornet EC-300 x2
ImageImage
PVP Study Group Lead - Interdictors | Community Coordinator (Nullsec) | Communications Officer | Teacher

Please reach out to me via in-game mail or Discord where possible
In-game main: Esjay Kuovo
Discord: skyarix
Ed Thelleres

Re: [Event] 20th Birthday Tag @NSC | 17th Mar 2024 | 1600 EVE Time

Post by Ed Thelleres »

Awesome idea, let's hope that Team C(FT) won't claim all the prizes :D
ImageImage