[Uni 20th Anniversary] Shoot the Management

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Menelmir

[Uni 20th Anniversary] Shoot the Management

Post by Menelmir »

It's time. The event you've all been waiting for!

It's been a little over a year since the last "Shoot the Management" event, and with the 20th Birthday Celebrations just around the corner, I think that now is a good time to harvest some more Management corpses allow everyone to come together for a nice bonding experience!

To all the Managers and Directors who have agreed to take part, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I thank you for using your yearly undock allowance to come and spend it with us. For those Managers and Directors that I've not had a chance to speak to yet, Surprise! I hope you're all able to make it :)

Fleet Details:

Unista FC / 2IC: Esjay Kuovo / Steve Harrington
Unista Doctrine: T1 Catalysts : https://auth.eveuniversity.org/fittings/fit/104/
Unista Formup Location: Stacmon - The Quad

Management FC: <REDACTED>
Management Doctrine: <REDACTED>
Management Formup Location: <REDACTED>

Formup Time: 17/03/2024 @ 18:00 EVE Time

Ships will be handed out for free during this event, so all you need to do is turn up and have fun!

Pre-warning: Some of the managers are especially blood thirsty and are on the hunt for some of their own staff corpses. Podding will be allowed (and encouraged!) during this event. Make sure you come with a clean head.
CPuiu

Re: [Uni 20th Anniversary] Shoot the Management

Post by CPuiu »

Good luck o7