[completed][Uni 20th Anniversary] 20th Anniversary secret reading [mar 14th]

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in running an event speak to our Events team
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

[completed][Uni 20th Anniversary] 20th Anniversary secret reading [mar 14th]

Post by Turlough Dominian »

What would an Anniversary be without some history being passed down for my amusement <3
so as to not spoil it too much but this will be a reading of a 4 page story that has been passed down threw the agess some of the main people mentioned in this story will be a previous director called titus and a current one called bates larsson the title of this story is secrets 101

If for some reason you happen to know of this story or the original writer feel free to mention it below just keep the secret safe for now no spoilers :D

Date and time of event: Thursday 14th march 21:00
Type of event: Story time with turtle
Requirements : just voice comms no ingame stuff needed

Actual footage of bates now that i have publically come forward to spill his secrets :P
Spoiler
Disclaimer: I am a giant troll so those that know me will not be shocked by this story based on true events :twisted:
Last edited by Turlough Dominian on 2024.03.14 21:32, edited 4 times in total.
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Zolpidemz
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Director of Diplomacy

Re: [Event]20th Anniversary secret reading

Post by Zolpidemz »

Ah! The Great Bates Dank Leak of 2024!
— Zolpidemz —
EVE University Director of Diplomacy

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [Event][Uni 20th Anniversary] 20th Anniversary secret reading [mar 14th]

just doing the 21:00 now so ive removed the early morning Thursday 14th march 10:00 as i have something to do in the morning
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

Re: [Event][Uni 20th Anniversary] 20th Anniversary secret reading [mar 14th]

thank you all for comeing <3
also for those of u who want it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wR_ ... sp=sharing

<3 u bates :D