[complete]20th Anniversary Omega giveaway

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Re: [Event]20th Anniversary Omega giveaway

Post by Turlough Dominian »

going to let submistions run till tonight 12:00 eve time then monday ill finalise the prize list and tuesday ill stream the random generator to discord no set time yet tho
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Sytze

Post by Sytze »

Just on time I hope
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Sytze wrote: 2024.03.15 17:41 Just on time I hope
perfectly intime and that is the signing up phase over with. best of luck everyone and like said im aiming for tuesday to do the draw <3
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
Wraith Laton

Post by Wraith Laton »

Am I too late? I'm too late
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

Wraith Laton wrote: 2024.03.19 20:03 Am I too late? I'm too late
just a tad late yeah xD
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

the above are the winners from left to right
i will enter them into the spreadsheet later and either tommorrow or thursday i will start to send out the prize's
Professor Academiac
Title: Ensign, Not actually a professor, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Professor Academiac »

I won something! I've never won anything!!!! YAY! Thanks all!!!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Teacher • Mentor • Junior FC
Croixant
Title: Manager (CCI), "The Most Interesting Man In The World", Graduate, Management

Post by Croixant »

Thank you turtle, and everyone else that made this possible!

Croix
o7

Croixant
CCI Coordinator
Tellervo Vipunen

Post by Tellervo Vipunen »

oh cool, 50 PLEX <3
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

Finally my end all the stuff i had been holding onto has been sent congratz all and thank you again to the donar's

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =126033244
^^ winners 2024 is the link again for prize list
green indicates that myself turlough has sent these rewards out
red indicates it has not been sent with reason beside it typically not in uni anymore
white - unknown for now

From cell range 29 to 78 these are being handled by there donar pablo v in the value of 50 plex each
^^ I have mailed him but heard nothing back as of yet so not sure whats happening there with these rewards yet sorry.

----------------------------------------------
Fun mistake at one point
from cell range 79 to 98 i derped and sent 50 plex instead of 50 mill each was a long a day xD
good news for me i did notice relativly quick and canceled 16 of the 18 contracts and then sent them the isk instead.
nearly had a 3.6 billion mistake my end out of my own plex reserves lol
2 people had already claimed there contracts i am letting them keep the plex so total mistake cost to me is down to 400 mill

-------------------------------------------------

For those who won raw isk that should now be in your wallets enjoy <3

-------------------------------------------------
stuff not sent my end
I will contact the donars who these came from and ask them what they want done with the left overs, most not sent is due to the recipients not being in the uni anymore as that was one of the few requirements to win.
Imperius Dominus contacted me already and told me to throw the left over gnosi at what ever my next event might be.

50 mill isk
50mill isk
Miasmos + Biosecurity Responder skin
25 plex
25 plex
25 plex
25 plex
25 plex
25 plex
25 plex
1x Orthrus
praxis
gnosi
10 x gnosi
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director

Re: [complete]20th Anniversary Omega giveaway

ref: From cell range 29 to 78 these are being handled by there donar pablo v in the value of 50 plex each
^^ pablo contacted me today these should now be contracted out thank you again pablo and other donars <3