[COMPLETED] 2024.02.01 20:00 Expedition to Zarzakh

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Chanstaner vi Adraille

[COMPLETED] 2024.02.01 20:00 Expedition to Zarzakh

Post by Chanstaner vi Adraille »

After the riveting Eve Gate pilgrimage, I am excited to visit Zarzakh, a new uncharted system opened in the Havoc expansion. On our way to Zarzakh, we will stop by at the Yan Jung ruins in Deltole, Nickel & Dime Store in Augnais and Natura Seminary in Audaerne.

Zarzakh was recently discovered by the the Deathless Circle and is believed to be an ancient Jovian transportation hub. It has unique environment and mechanics, resulting from violent gravitational distortions due to nearby black hole.

Formup: Stacmon - The Quad
Time: 1 February 2024 at 20:00 EVE Time | Undock at 20:30 EVE Time
Duration: 2 hours
Doctrine: Frigate class ships
Comms: Mumble - Foxtrot Fleet Channel
Questions: DM me on Discord

Preferably be in a clean clone; there is a clone bay at the Stacmon - The Quad so you can switch before we leave.

You are welcome to bring your own ship, just keep in mind that the gate toll for Zarzakh depends on the ship mass, and is only 10,000 ISK for frigates. However T1 Merlins (with hull tank) will be provided.

If you are unfamiliar with basic fleet commands for navigation, please check out The Rookie's Guide to Fleet Ops.
Last edited by Chanstaner vi Adraille on 2024.02.02 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Jae Car'das

Re: [EVENT] 2024.02.01 20:00 Expedition to Zarzakh

Post by Jae Car'das »

Nice, liking these site seeing trips. I'll try and be there :)
ImageImage