[PVE] 10th October - 18:00 Level 3 Security Missions (Datacore Farming standings)

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Zeerse Solaris
Title: Diplomat, AMC Officer, Mentor, Bloober, Teacher, Graduate

[PVE] 10th October - 18:00 Level 3 Security Missions (Datacore Farming standings)

Post by Zeerse Solaris »

Date and Time: October 10th 2023 - 18:00 Eve Time- 2 hours, but you are free to drop from the fleet earlier if you want to

Fleet Staging Location: Stacmon - The Quad

What do I need to bring?: Minimum - destroyer with self repairs (a shield booster or an armor repairer), Preferred - Cruiser with self repairs. Disallowed - Battlecruisers and Battleships (they will slow us down). Spots will be open for a salvager.

What skills do I need?: As per the above ship flying skills, otherwise the ability to click your mouse and push keyboard buttons.

What are we doing on this fleet?: We will be running Level 3 Security Missions for the Duvolle Laboratories NPC corporation.

I've been told L3s aren't worth it, why aren't we doing L4s?: This NPC corp has no Level 4 Security agents, but it's the closest L4 Research and Development Agent to Stacmon for those wanting to datacore farm with minimum travel.

What is this datacore farming thing?: Datacore farming is the only truly passive income source in Eve, while we are flying I will explain what datacores are, how to farm them and potential isk gains from doing so.

I don't care about datacores, can I still come?: Of course, it'll still be missioning with the benefits of isk, Loyalty Points, Security Status.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
Doctor Zub

Re: [PVE] 10th October - 18:00 Level 3 Security Missions (Datacore Farming standings)

Post by Doctor Zub »

I will bring my Thorax
Demonus999

Re: [PVE] 10th October - 18:00 Level 3 Security Missions (Datacore Farming standings)

Post by Demonus999 »

Any suggested fits for Caracal?
Zeerse Solaris

Post by Zeerse Solaris »

Something like this and you can meta down the T2 items if you can't use those.

[Caracal, L3 Group Caracal]
Ballistic Control System II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Ballistic Control System II
IFFA Compact Damage Control

Large Shield Extender II
Compact Multispectrum Shield Hardener
EM Shield Amplifier II
Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Prototype 'Arbalest' Rapid Light Missile Launcher

Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator I

Hobgoblin I x2

Inferno Light Missile x5000
Zeerse Solaris

Post by Zeerse Solaris »

8 in fleet in total, salvaging with god-mode salvager 60m isk in loot and salvage put to buyback for shares across the fleet.

We divided into 3 squads given the relative ease of fleeted L3s, this meant we could run enough where I lost track of how many we completed.

I explained datacores, and there probably wasn't that much interest in them, most showed up for a bit of experience with fleeted missioning and for some general content. Questions were asked and answered on a range of subjects, including rat damage types, storyline missions, burning ourselves on agents and other things.