Ice Mining in Amarr space + MUMBLE

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Margot DeMalion

Ice Mining in Amarr space + MUMBLE

Post by Margot DeMalion »

Ice mining in Amarr space

*** Come join us for ice mining in the Amarr skies for valuable Clear Icicle. ***

When:
This week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Fleet up immediately after dt.

Where:
You will find us ice mining in Kothe, and other systems close by once Kothe is down.

Planning is needed:
Kothe is in Kador - 47 jumps from Stacmon, so this will take some planning.
Consider creating a clone so that next time around it is just a clone jump away.
We have our base station, clone bay, and loaner ships at Asezai I - Moon 1 - Genolution Biotech Production

Note:
Ice fields respawn after dt but get mined out within 2-4 hours; so get to Kothe (in Kador) well before dt so that you are ready to get into the ice field as soon as the servers are up to get the most out of the field! Once the field is mined out, it only respawns again after 6 hours - hence the rush :D

Basic requirements:
You need an Ice Harvester I or Ice Harvester II to mine ice.
The Ice harvester does not fit on a venture - you need a mining barge or exhumer
The closest Trade hub is at Amarr VIII (Oris) - Emperor Family Academy (7 jumps from Kothe)
This trade hub is a little more expensive than Jita but is much closer!
Alternatively, contact me for a loaner ship.

What happens to the ice?
We get it hauled to Brapelille and sell it into buyback.
Remember to note in fleet chat when your ice harvesters go on, and again when they go off.

REMEMBER IT IS MUMBLE MAYHEM THIS MONTH!!!!
Join us in mumble while we have fun and learn and make 'pixel iskies'
Alphabeta Gamau

Re: Ice Mining in Amarr space + MUMBLE

Post by Alphabeta Gamau »

Excellent place to mine ice...currently the most valuable hisec ice. Great initiative Margot!!