[Event] Home Operations - 14 June - 19:30 ET

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Hippla Tsero

[Event] Home Operations - 14 June - 19:30 ET

Post by Hippla Tsero »

With the release of the Viridian Expansion, CCP introduced new beginner group activities called
Homefront Operations, which are available through the new Opportunities feature (Neocom -> Acitivites -> Opportunities).

The idea behind this event is to gather enough Unistas to try every single version of the Home Operations and understand how the Uni can make use of them in the future for teaching about the mechanics involved.

I will do my best to make groups and have ships ready to go.

Form-up: Stacmon - The Quad
Date & Time: 14 June 2023 - 19:30 EVE time
FC: Hippla Tsero
What to bring: Yourself and a clean clone
What to expect:knowledge sharing & learning, lots of fun exploring these new beginner-friendly group sites and probably lots of confusion as we get to know the sites.

Nota bene: This will be a pretty casual event :) Come join if you are curious about those new sites as well!
Former EVE University NSC Manager; Communications Manager; Senior Personnel Officer; Mentor
Current EVE University Coms Officer; FC Team member; Teacher

Current pilot at Coreli Coporation (Pandemic Legion), the retirement home of EVE Uni pilots that like pew pew ;-)

UniWiki User Profile of Hippla Tsero
The-Gunslinger
Title: FCTO

Re: [Event] Home Operations - 14 June - 19:30 ET

Post by The-Gunslinger »

Sweet... I'll be sure to be there. I'm very anxious to learn about these new sites and how to best conquer them as my understanding of the ISK per hour is ideal with 5 in the fleet.
The-Gunslinger
Alice Marigold

Post by Alice Marigold »

Very enjoyable event. It's fun to figure out the new format in mini-fleets with friends. We gotta grind it out before CCP nerfs the ISK/hr!
Hippla

Post by Hippla »

Thanks to everyone joining!
Special thanks to the group leaders and especially Sakura Kazu, who shared a lot of their insights with us.

You can find a summary of the findings here: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 76#p956676

Please add stuff if you feel like I missed out on anything.