[CANCELLED][EVENT] EVE Uni Fight Club Spring Carnival - 20 May at 18:00 EVE

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Ewige Blumenkraft

[CANCELLED][EVENT] EVE Uni Fight Club Spring Carnival - 20 May at 18:00 EVE

Post by Ewige Blumenkraft »

Cancelled due to stratop. I'll reschedule as soon as I can do so.

Friends, it was a year ago that Arkady Marten and I started running a weekly edition of Fight Club, keeping with EVE Uni traditions going back to the days of our dedicated Fight Club pocket system behind Aldrat. I don't know how many Unistas I've seen come through UFC and give it their best, whether they went on to PvP or to paths elsewhere, learning and laughing a whole lot. For both the weekly regulars as well as the occasional visitors, it has been a fantastic year of great fights, meme fits, triple-SB Herons, the occasional sentry Tristan, AC Punishers, and all sorts of nonsense both practical and wild. But after a year, I feel a need to take a break from weekly UFC. Of course, you never know...there might be someone new starting regular Uni Fight Club sessions back up soon.

Now, it is not the Fight Club way to go silently in to that good night. We'll be making some noise.

Please join me in celebrating the end of a year of EVE Uni Fight Club with our Spring Carnival on 20 May at 18:00 EVE.

This will be a spectacular event consisting of
* Fight Club fights with prizes for every round. Bring your own UFC™-compliant ships and test your fortune or get one free off of contract.
* A frigate free-for-all with prizes for the last three standing
* A final surprise round for your Zkillboard
* Some surprise guest combatants? Oh, yes. There will be opportunities for some really good fights.
* Raffle prizes just for attending (hint, hint: spectators can play, too)

Are you getting the coded message above? PSSSSTT: THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF PRIZES (You didn't hear it from me. Bob's your uncle, mum's the word, I was at Violet's funeral, and all that)

Prizes will be announced over the next few weeks. Donations are welcome as well.

More details to come shortly. Stay tuned.

For fun! For glory! For our beloved Uni! We hope we will see you there.
Ewige Blumenkraft
EVE University alumnus, bon vivant, and Uni Fight Club afficianado
don't bring a needle to a haystack fight
bazingamogus

Re: [EVENT] EVE Uni Fight Club Spring Carnival - 6 May at 19:00 EVE

Post by bazingamogus »

x not Shukken
Shukken Tekitsu

Re: [EVENT] EVE Uni Fight Club Spring Carnival - 6 May at 19:00 EVE

Post by Shukken Tekitsu »

x teamup with bazinga in the FFA :wink:
Ewige Blumenkraft

Re: [RESCHEDULED][EVENT] EVE Uni Fight Club Spring Carnival - 20 May at 18:00 EVE

Post by Ewige Blumenkraft »

Friends, I'm so sorry to have to cancel this. We have a stratop that takes precedence. I'll reschedule as soon as I can.
Ewige Blumenkraft
EVE University alumnus, bon vivant, and Uni Fight Club afficianado
don't bring a needle to a haystack fight