Complete - Mission Mahem- Dec 27 2022 14:00

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Fonggar Akiga

Complete - Mission Mahem- Dec 27 2022 14:00

Post by Fonggar Akiga »

We will be running L4 missions for Federal Administration in Stacmon. And you know how notorious those agents can be, sending us poor capsuleers into lowsec on a whim. Those cold hearted bastards. But being the brave capsuleers we are, we shall go where we are sent, prepared for the inevitable encounter.

So we're going to run as a fleet, providing logi for each other, and generally learn to not shoot other as best we can.

L4 Mission Mahem
When: First one is Dec 27 at 14:00
Where: Stacmon- the Quad
Who: Everybody who wants to practice logi, drones, and fleet flying! It doesn't matter if you're a new player, returning, or a bitter vet - ships will be on contract[/center]
Agenda: 30min fleet, logi, and mission running talk. 1.5hr of missions or shorter if we get sent into lowsec.

Doctrine

It's a remote armor repping drone boat. I will ask fleet support to put some of these on contract.
And yes, if you want to use T2 drones then bring them.

Myrmidon drone boat
Spoiler
[Myrmidon, L4s T1 tackle lowsec]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
[Empty Med slot]
Alumel-Wired Enduring Sensor Booster
Cap Recharger II

Medium I-ax Enduring Remote Armor Repairer
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I

Acolyte I x5
Hornet I x5
Vespa I x5
Wasp I x4

Cap Recharger II x1
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier x1
J5 Enduring Warp Disruptor x1

New players

For super new players, you could reduce all the modules to their T1 equivalent. But you might have to turn off some armor repairers to maintain cap stability. If you can't fly a BC, then ping me for other options.

Rewards, loot and salvage

There are 3 main sources of income from missions -

Mission rewards: On completion, each mission rewards a certain amount of ISK and LP (loyalty points) - LP can be roughly valued at 800 ISK/LP (or a bit more if you're careful about how you spend it.) This ISK/LP reward can be split up to 10 people in a fleet - therefore, if we have more than 10-12 people, we will usually split the fleet into two or three separate fleets.

Bounties: All the NPCs we kill in mission fleets (as we only run pirate missions) will have bounties associated with them. These bounties are automatically split between everyone on-grid at the time, and paid out cumulatively in a lump-sum every 20 minutes.

Loot & Salvage: A good chunk of the things we shoot will drop loot when they explode, and their wrecks can be salvaged. To account for this, we will usually have a volunteer salvager that follows the fleet at a delay, scooping the loot and salvaging the wrecks. The salvager takes a 30% cut (as they don't get bounties, due to not being on-grid) - what remains is distributed at FC discretion, normally going to the newest players.

And if I missed anything or you have any questions, drop me a game mail.
Thanks,
Fonggar

ImageImageImage