[EVENT] Cerebral Accelerator Donation Run - Month of September

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Saromi Vos-Tali

[EVENT] Cerebral Accelerator Donation Run - Month of September

Post by Saromi Vos-Tali »

Cerebral Accelerator Donation Run
Boost A New Friend

Is it time for some Fall cleaning?
Have you been wondering what to do with your old Standard Cerebral Accelerator, collecting dust, forgotten in a hangar all the way out in some forgotten system from years ago?

Donate it to Eve Uni

Throughout the month of September, anyone who wants to donate old Cerebral Accelerators, Boosters, or Skins that they cannot use, or do not plan to use, can contract them to Saromi Vos-Tali and she will make hauling runs to collect them and donate them back at HQ in Stacmon.

At the end of the month, all donations will be inventoried and a google form will be set up for new players to request a free one-time cerebral accelerator. Any other boosters/skins/donations will be left to Uni discretion for dissemination/sale.

Preference is given to Standard Cerebral Accelerators - these cannot be used by a toon older than 35 days, and they would be a massive perk for brand new players.

Of course, you could sell them if you want. But if you are already reading this post, take a moment to consider donating to new unistas instead.

Details:
What: Donation run for unwanted, unexpired, cerebral accelerators, boosters, or skins.
When: Throughout the month of September
Where: Anywhere your little heart desires. I will try to collect them from all reaches of the known universe. All donations will be hauled back to Stacmon - The Quad for handing out to new players
Contract: I will collect any and all boosters you wish to donate, but preference will go to Standard Cerebral Accelerators. Item exchange to Saromi Vos-Tali, Pay/Receive 0 isk, expiration 4 weeks

Current Donations:
Item Quantity
Daily Alpha Injector 5
Prototype Cerebral Accelerator 8
Standard Cerebral Accelerator 4
SKINS 74

If you would like to assist me in either collection, google form creation, or inventory tracking shoot me a message!
Friendship
Last edited by Saromi Vos-Tali on 2022.09.11 20:38, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alastair Thomas
Title: Community Coordinator

Re: [EVENT] Cerebral Accelerator Donation Run - Month of September

Post by Alastair Thomas »

This is awesome! I used one of these when I was a newbro, and it was a huge help!

One request - these things trade on auction routinely. If you are bidding on one with the intent to donate it, **please post here**. So we don't wind up competing with each other for the same ones.
Community Coordinator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saromi Vos-Tali

Alastair Thomas wrote: 2022.09.02 01:32 This is awesome! I used one of these when I was a newbro, and it was a huge help!

One request - these things trade on auction routinely. If you are bidding on one with the intent to donate it, **please post here**. So we don't wind up competing with each other for the same ones.
Excellent point!
Alastair Thomas
Title: Community Coordinator

Post by Alastair Thomas »

My bids (Item - Seller - My bid):
[None at present]
Last edited by Alastair Thomas on 2022.09.21 01:19, edited 13 times in total.
Community Coordinator
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saromi Vos-Tali

My bids (Item - Seller - My bid):
Standard Cerebral Accelerator - Aimechi - 1.5M
Standard Cerebral Accelerator - Aimechi - 1.6M