[Chaos Fleet] Beat the Drums of War!! Friday/Saturday 3rd/4thJun

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
unstable unit

[Chaos Fleet] Beat the Drums of War!! Friday/Saturday 3rd/4thJun

Post by unstable unit »

[CHAOS] Beat the Drums of War!!

Jilo's evil twin, Kilokari Jurvora and someone called unstable understudy, are plotting to take down EVE Uni with their corp Chaos Uni! GASP!

EVE University or Chaos University - the choice is yours!

When: Friday and Saturday 3rd/4th June

Time: TBD, so watch out for pings!

Who: On either side, everyone. Brand new players/brand new alts are very welcome. This is a fun event, you can't do anything wrong, you won't get yelled at, and we can guide you through joining fleet etc easy peasy!

Doctrine: Slap fireworks and guns on whatever small ships you want to get rid of (they will die!) and you're good to go! Or we'll have some ships to give out! Anything blingy will be aplha'd off the field, so make sure it's disposable and fun!

What: Just fun and chaos! Fights, fireworks, friends, flames, whatever!

Why: Sacrifices to the Goddess of Chaos to celebrate the new-look Uni!

Comms: Both sides will be in EVE Uni mumble. Chaos Uni will be in an R-rated On Demand Chat.

Form-up: Chaos Uni will form up in Chaos Towers - Slays.

More info: It's the Queen's Jubilee, too, so feel free to kit out your toon/ship in Jubilee colours :lol: Who needs a street party; this is a fleet party!

Also: Bring a bottle. It works best if the bottle contains plenty of whatever drink you like best. What I'm saying is you can get drunk.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0z0vmkJ4MQ

CLEAN CLONES! That means no implants unless you're happy to risk them!

Bring it!

*To join Chaos University, dust off an alt or create one on a throwaway account (you can make a silly name that's a spin on your main's name). Alphas with no skills are fine, or you can use the Recruit a friend thing to get 1m SP for your baby toon.
Search unstable understudy in game. Show Info. Go to Employment History. Click the info on Chaos University. Apply to Join (at the bottom).
Image Image Image Image
Ranolord Fidare

Re: [Chaos Fleet] Beat the Drums! Friday/Saturday 3rd/4thJun

Post by Ranolord Fidare »

Quick Questions, is it going to be a 1 day war? How will we do the PvP without concord being concord if we aren't doing a fake war? Also, are Alumni allowed to join "Chaos University"? that'd be fun.

UH, sorry I meant CHAOS YES FUN SHOOT JILO DOWN WITH THE MANAGEMENt!!!
Last edited by Ranolord Fidare on 2022.05.29 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
- Ranolord Fidare - All Hail Trig Ships
- Nanolord Fidare - Incursions,
- Jetcanolord Fidare - biomassed
unstable unit

Post by unstable unit »

Fake!? How DARE you :lol:

Yea anyone can join Chaos. I was just thinking for people who don't have a spare alt, they can make a throwaway is all!
Image Image Image Image
Apo Bong

Post by Apo Bong »

You got some dank soundtrack going! wow
unstable unit

Re: [Chaos Fleet] Beat the Drums of War!! Friday/Saturday 3rd/4thJun

Post by unstable unit »

And more music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbeURvDlr8

Follow the instructions in the main post to join Chaos University! Let's fight The Man!

uu may or may not be a spai, in cahoots with Kilokari jurvora!
Image Image Image Image
mister nice kanneh

Post by mister nice kanneh »

I remembered William Riker and his transporter twin Tom Riker, and you could say we have another situation like this.

If you agree with Tom Riker that he was abandoned and had his life stolen you may want to join Chaos University and fight for Kilokari Jurvora who some have called the evil twin of Jilo, but whose life may have been stolen by his so called good twin.
Nelliver Cadigal
Title: Sophomore

Post by Nelliver Cadigal »

Somehow I feel like joining Chaos....
Image Image Image Image
unstable unit

Post by unstable unit »

Nelliver Cadigal wrote: 2022.06.02 19:37 Somehow I feel like joining Chaos....
Good choice Sir!
Image Image Image Image
Marcusa

Post by Marcusa »

Exceeds limit of 20, so alt cannot join :(
unstable unit

Post by unstable unit »

Yea, we'll hafta wait til Kilokari Kurvora gets on and trains it up quick hahaha. Chaos! ::D
Image Image Image Image
unstable unit

Post by unstable unit »

Marcusa wrote: 2022.06.02 23:06 Exceeds limit of 20, so alt cannot join :(
There are a couple of spaces free now! Otherwise join tomorrow when Kilo has got his chaos together :P
Image Image Image Image
Ray Zolo

Post by Ray Zolo »

I am a mission runner. In an "normal" WAR, I would only logon to join the HyperKitten fleet to take out the enemy HQ, hoping the war would end soon so I can do missions again. As this is a war planned by Uni members I have tried to ask around and read up on whatever little info has been shared.

Will there be a structure bash to take out the enemy HQ?

Normally a War lasts until the Uni takes out the enemy HQ (+24 hour cool-down).
This forum post says something about Friday and Saturday, but the war actually started on Thursday, so I find this a bit vague.

How long will this war last?
Will this Uni vs Uni war follow the normal in-game end-of-war rules?

The little intel I have received tells me no-one are sure about what the rules are in this war. Some say the War Targets will not shoot Miners or Mission Runners, while others say they might.

Will we get reimbursed if our ships are destroyed while not actively participating in the war games?

Can somebody with authority please say something about the rules of the War, and when it will end?

best regards,
Ray
unstable unit

Post by unstable unit »

Ray Zolo wrote: 2022.06.03 00:01 ...
Hey Ray,

This is a revolution! Join Chaos Uni - we have cookies!

People going about their peaceful business and only shooting at rocks or NPC's will not be killed. We're out to free you from the tyranny of that goody-goody Jilokari Kurvora, and return the Uni to it's rightful owner, Kilokari Jurvora! :lol: Shoot at a war target and you will be engaged, and not to be married!

But yea, please don't feel like you can't log in and do what you enjoy. Uni used to be at war 24/7/365 - you do learn to keep an eye on local and stay aligned to a warp-out point etc, and it gets easier the more you do it. :)

Love,

uu.
Image Image Image Image
Etienne Darmond

Post by Etienne Darmond »

So if I'm just going about hauling my low quality ore between dodixie and stac in my non mumble capable miserable computer I'll be safe from chaos?

I am sooooo looking forward to the day when RL circumstances and computer equipment allow me to do some community stuff. maybe at the end of the month. we shall see.
kamaTayun

Post by kamaTayun »

Etienne Darmond wrote: 2022.06.04 00:09 So if I'm just going about hauling my low quality ore between dodixie and stac in my non mumble capable miserable computer I'll be safe from chaos?

I am sooooo looking forward to the day when RL circumstances and computer equipment allow me to do some community stuff. maybe at the end of the month. we shall see.
We look forward to it as well! The more the merrier! Until then, keep making ISKy!