[EVENT] LSC Shared Can - 07/03/2021 @ 15:00

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
Hikaru Sakai

[EVENT] LSC Shared Can - 07/03/2021 @ 15:00

Post by Hikaru Sakai »

Yes, I know it says lasers. No, this is not a PvP fleet(unless necessary).

What is a shared can?

A shared can is a group mining session, usually with a booster and multiple haulers. Every participating capsuleer will arrive at the same asteroid belt where the booster will provide effects that improve your mining speed. Once your ore hold is full, you will jettison the ore and return to mining. The haulers will then pick up the ore and haul it to a station. Shared cans are efficient because each miner does not have to return to a station each time their ore hold is full. At the end of the mining sessionm each participant will be paid for the amount of work put in(which is recorded on a spreadsheet.)

Form-up: Eugales, The Flying Dutchman @ 15:00
Duration: 2 hours
Comms: LSC Coffee House
Ships: Ventures, Barges, pretty much anything that you want to mine in
FC: Hikaru Sakai
Boosts: John Juulianos,
Haulers:

P.S. Hikaru is looking to host these biweekly or weekly depending on the number of people who come.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Byron Thani

Re: [EVENT] LSC Shared Can - 07/03/2021 @ 15:00

Post by Byron Thani »

What ore\moon goo are we mining so I can bring the correct fit\crystals?
I ordered the Code Red.
ImageImageImage
Arkady Marten

Post by Arkady Marten »

Sorry, Hikaru, tomorrow is the one afternoon where I have a RL commitment. :( Will be happy to join another one if you plan to run them regularly!
Hikaru Sakai

Post by Hikaru Sakai »

Byron Thani wrote:What ore\moon goo are we mining so I can bring the correct fit\crystals?
We'll be in hisec(although it is an LSC event) to avoid the worry for QRF's. So, Veldspar, Plagioclase, and Scordite would be good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Viscatus

Post by Viscatus »

Hikaru Sakai wrote:
Byron Thani wrote:What ore\moon goo are we mining so I can bring the correct fit\crystals?
We'll be in hisec(although it is an LSC event) to avoid the worry for QRF's. So, Veldspar, Plagioclase, and Scordite would be good.
But.... the QRF's are the best part!