Canceled] HSC Belt Mining Shared Can!!!

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
Psanaurius Baenre

Canceled] HSC Belt Mining Shared Can!!!

Post by Psanaurius Baenre »

Date:Saturday, Jan 23rd, 22:00 EVE time (Saturday, Jan 23rd 3:00 PM MST / 5:00 PM EST)
Format: T1 Mining ships and T2 Mining ships
Duration: 2 hours
Comms: HSC Mining in mumble.
Ships: Any belt mining ship. If you're a newbro and don't have a venture, there are a couple in the hanger we can get to you. 1-2 additional Orcas, and 1-2 Haulers
Fleet: Look for 'HSC Belt SC Mining Fleet'

Are you a newbro who might be curious about mining asteroid belts? Have some experience mining solo but curious about being in a fleet full of miners? or are you really experienced and want to help out the Uni by giving newbros tips and help give ore back to the Uni? Then come on over to HSC This weekend and join us for a shared can belt fleet for a couple hours, sit back, relax as you fire up your lasers, launch your drones and watch the rocks pop (and an occasional rat too!) Official fleet will be for 2 hours, anyone can come and go as they please. I will be flying an Orca providing boosts, an additional Orca is welcome.

See you then! o7 8)

Psanaurius Baenre
Image Image
Psanaurius Baenre

Re: Canceled] HSC Belt Mining Shared Can!!!

Post by Psanaurius Baenre »

I'm sorry, with us being war decced we will have to reschedule this event
Image Image
Gryff Jones

Re: Canceled] HSC Belt Mining Shared Can!!!

Post by Gryff Jones »

Shame, and understandable, I really enjoyed the last one, and now I have a barge to play with :-)