Explosive for the rats, not for us
What: L4 missions for SoE with a focus to min-max standings-gain and isk-per-hour (including LP)
When: 9th January 2021, Saturday, 1200 (fleet will continue till around 1500, or till interest lasts)
Where: Lanngisi, Ani Constellation, Metropolis Region - 19 jumps from Amy, 11 form Averon
What to bring: Ships with mission running fits (Cruisers or larger) + as much ammo (for different damage types esp. explosive) as you can carry in your hold (do check guidelines below)
Stratios for showcasing SoE awesomeness only, you do not need a Stratios for this fleet
Q: Why SoE in Lanngisi? Why not just run Garoun in Amy?
Bunch of reasons:
- * SoE has one of the more lucrative LP stores in the game (reliable 1100+ isk/LP, astero blueprints & more).
* Lanngisi is great for mission running. Small constellation with 0.5 systems (no missions which are 7 jumps away, easy access even for anomics), Hek is right next door, less ganker presence vs Amy & Juf.
* IF pilots are interested in lore and RP, SoE is arguably one of the most awesome and satisfying factions to run missions for. IF folks are interested, we can discuss the rich lore surrounding SoE while making isk in fleet.
Most mission running fleets in Uni are (1) AWESOME, (2) focused significantly on casual chill & fun, (3) related to #2, focused on overwhelming force & safety. We LOVE uni missions fleets, but we want to test some sensible and some crazy ideas to make the fleet a bit more exciting, engaging, and lucrative. This would include:
- * Blitzing (stopping spawns, taking unlocked gates, killing mission objectives etc.)
* Tagging & focus fire
* Spider-locust hybrid fleets if possible (targeting 1200-2000 dps including 1 tank on grid), to min-max on-grid & off-grid income.
* Mapping on-grid mission groups to play styles (e.g. speed tanking vs sniping) again if the fleet composition allows
* Anchoring/ manual piloting to allow budget/ glass cannon fits (where required and possible)
+ some other surprises we have burning in the cooker
Q: Can I bring my Drake? OR What ships can I bring?
YES, for once, you can bring your drake... Conditions apply
If you are comfortably running L4s solo already, please feel free to join in your usual L4 ship. If you have multiple L4 ships, faster ships would be better for both travel and blitzing.
For everybody else, we will require a mission-fit cruiser or larger ship. Your ship should:
- * be able to apply damage to 50km
* have a good active or passive tank (no buffer tanks) + sig/speed tank for cruisers (afterburner instead of mwd)
* not have any resist holes
Q: What about loot & salvage?
The focus will be on reward, bounty, and LP to maximize IPH efficiency. In case anybody is interested in looting and salvaging after the fleet, please ping me on discord to discuss the details for the same.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me either on discord or below.
Run missions for a humanitarian faction of space rescue-rangers. Blap bad guys for SoE!