EVE University Quiz - 8 August 2020 @ 20.00

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.07.26 15:53

EVE University Quiz - 8 August 2020 @ 20.00

Brush up your knowledge on my favourite subject - EVE University! I'll be hosting a quiz for all members. This is a fun, laid back event. Dock up, grab a takeaway and meet me in mumble. You will not need to undock for this, so you can be anywhere in EVE.

This will be pub quiz style - I will read out the questions, you will write down your answers then we will mark them and announce an overall winner. No teams, just individuals.

The quiz will be a mixture of easy and hard questions about EVE University (not EVE in general). If you have just joined there will hopefully be at least a few you can answer. If you are an older member, I'm issuing you a challenge - I bet you can't get 100%. If anyone gets 100% I will award them a super shiny prize.

The quiz will take place on 8 August 2020 at 20.00. It will take place in public mumble and Class (EVE Uni).

EDIT:
1) You'll need an email address for the event and ideally one that lets me know who your EVE Uni character is. So if you don't have one already could you knock up a quick firstname.lastname@gmail.com or something. You can burn it afterwards if you like, its just so I can track entries easily
2) If someone is planning on attending but doesn't want to take part in the quiz itself could you let me know, because I'll need a gorgeous helper for the marking
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

unstable unit

Portrait

HSC Manager
HSC Manager

Post 2020.07.26 16:55

Re: EVE University Quiz - 8 August 2020 @ 20.00

Image Image Image Image
<<

Danielle en Divalone

Portrait

Diplomacy Manager
Diplomacy Manager

Post 2020.07.27 02:18

Image Image Image Image
<<

Hippla Tsero

Portrait

Communications Manager
Communications Manager

Post 2020.08.02 21:40

<<

Hideo Date

Portrait

Post 2020.08.03 20:13

I am excited to utterly fail at this to celebrate my homecoming! \o/
Comms Officer

You can find me on Twitter @hideo_date
I stream over at: https://www.twitch.tv/hideodate

EX-Comms Manager and PO
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.08.05 14:10

I've been writing the questions and figuring out how this will work in practice (cause I'm super organised and planned all this before I announced it of course...). Two things:

1) You'll need an email address for the event and ideally one that lets me know who your EVE Uni character is. So if you don't have one already could you knock up a quick firstname.lastname@gmail.com or something. You can burn it afterwards if you like, its just so I can track entries easily
2) If someone is planning on attending but doesn't want to take part in the quiz itself could you let me know, because I'll need a gorgeous helper for the marking
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

unstable unit

Portrait

HSC Manager
HSC Manager

Post 2020.08.05 15:37

Laura Karpinski wrote:...cause I'm super organised and planned all this before I announced it of course...

LOL welcome to Chaos, secret sister :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image Image
<<

Anidien Dallacort

Portrait

Post 2020.08.05 18:00

Laura Karpinski wrote:If someone is planning on attending but doesn't want to take part in the quiz itself could you let me know, because I'll need a gorgeous helper for the marking

I don’t know about gorgeous, but I’m happy to help with reviews.
Anidien Dallacort - Teacher, Mentor, Sophomore

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.08.06 14:40

Anidien Dallacort wrote:I don’t know about gorgeous, but I’m happy to help with reviews.

Yay, thank you! I'll catch up with you on Saturday to run through things.
CEO of EVE University

<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.08.08 21:53

Thank you everyone for coming, this was fun. A shout out to the quiz winners, with their scores out of 36:

First: John Juulianos (who scored 30)
Joint second: d4m13n and Philip Oksaras (who both scored 26)

Special mentions to the two Directors who participated, who as expected rocked it:

First: Jilokari Kurvora (who scored 33 - geez!)
Second: Conci Furiram (who scored 32)

Thank you to my lovely assistant Anidien Dallacort, who helped me a lot with marking all the answers.
CEO of EVE University

<<

Ueche Issua

Portrait

Post 2020.08.09 17:13

This was a fun event despite my abhorrent score! Thanks for hosting!

Return to Corporation Events