Quarantine Karaoke Part Three - 6 September 2020 @ 21:00

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Nienke Solette

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2020.09.01 22:19

Quarantine Karaoke Part Three - 6 September 2020 @ 21:00

Are you losing your mind with quarantine? Did UU smart bomb you again? Did you forget to @James Finnan? Did summer holiday end and work is holding you away from EVE? Come and let out your feelings with an EVE Uni Karaoke evening!

You don't need to be any good. You don't even need to sing if you don't want to (though it's highly encouraged). Just come along with both me and Laura! Be prepared to have some fun! \o/

It'll be taking place in mumble and the Class (EVE Uni) channel in-game on 6 September 2020 at 21.00 EVE time.

How it works:

1. Get some beers/scotch in (or any other drink of your choice, non-alcoholic is totally acceptable)
2. Turn up at the right time and place
3. Let "MC Karpinski" or "Tha Murder Solettution" know what you want to sing or hear
4. We will put it on and you amaze us with your amazing vocals over Mumble
5. Always bounty Mike
6. There is no step 6
7. Ping @JamesFinnan
8. ???

Although we strive to keep Uni comms family-friendly this is one of the events where the drink is often flowing, and it may not be wholly suitable for children.

We hope you can join us!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
____________________________________________________________________________________
Senior Personnel Officer | Former Events Manager | CCI Medalist | LSC Manager | Senior FC
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.09.01 23:14

Re: Quarantine Karaoke Part Three - 6 September 2020 @ 21:00

I'm so psyched I'm singing already
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Orientation Manager
Orientation Manager

Post 2020.09.02 12:37

Oh yes
Orientation Manager
<<

Space Warfare Development

Portrait

Post 2020.09.05 03:38

Last edited by Space Warfare Development on 2020.10.19 02:31, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Nienke Solette

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2020.09.06 18:25

Bump because I'm a doofus and didn't put it on the in-game calendar... Dammit ^^
ImageImage
____________________________________________________________________________________
Senior Personnel Officer | Former Events Manager | CCI Medalist | LSC Manager | Senior FC
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.09.07 00:42

Laura Karpinski > I'm going to call for last songs. I have to work tomorrow and I'm drunk as a skunk and its nearly 2am

I blame Nienke...

Thanks for coming, guys. This was fun as always, I love you all ♥
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

Nienke Solette

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2020.09.07 12:10

Yes, all the blame to me. It was beautiful as always, big thanks to Laura for co-DJing, especially when I was juggling between singing, DJ-ing and getting to Horde staging and back. My intention was to get blown up with Asuka. Horde didn't provide. Everyone who attended did though with some beautiful singing! Thanks all for coming along! \o/
ImageImage

Return to Corporation Events