[EVENT] HSC Fight Club! 2020-06-06 01:00

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

KPYTOE KOPOBO

Portrait

Post 2020.06.05 10:47

[EVENT] HSC Fight Club! 2020-06-06 01:00

The HSC Fight Club is Back!

Date: Saturday, June 6thth, 01:00 EVE time (Friday, June 5th 6:00 PM PDT / 9:00 PM EDT)
Format: T1 Frigates, 1v1 ending with free-for-all fight at the end
Duration: 1 hour+
Ships: available on contract in Amygnon, some free ships for pilots who can't afford one.
Fleet: Look for 'HSC Fight Club'

If you are new to EVE or to Fight Club - PLEASE show up 15 minutes earlier for newbro speech and Q&A session.

Your ship losses are covered by SRP!
Please leave your feedback using this form!

If you are new to Fight Club, read through this post: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 7&t=115419
Make sure you have HSC shared bookmarks folder connected and online.
Make sure you can see friendly ships and drones on your overview.

To encourage more participation, I will be gifting a faction frigate hull to the winner of the day.
For this event it would be:

Winner of the day would be the pilot who has the most points:
+1 point for participating in a fight
+1 point for winning a fight
-0.5 point for fight ending in a draw
<<

K'Anpo Rimpoche

Portrait

Post 2020.06.08 07:05

Re: [EVENT] HSC Fight Club! 2020-06-06 01:00

Thank you for hosting this event ... despite there being very few of us.You are clearly very knowledgeable, as well as someone with infinite patience.
It was a lot of fun. Even knowing it was cheap-ships and only pixels my hands were trembling ... and I could not hit that little green arc for overheating (and then learned about shift-click). As I expected I mostly died, but I did get to kill someone. Since then I have been reading-up and practicing sling-shot and whatever-that-landing-on-same-spot manoeuvre is called for next time.
Hopefully more folk next week. I will be back, to repeat old mistakes and make new ones no doubt.
<<

KPYTOE KOPOBO

Portrait

Post 2020.06.12 22:11

Re: [EVENT] HSC Fight Club! 2020-06-06 01:00

Due to low turnout, there will be no AAR and prize would not be awarded.

Return to Corporation Events