L4 Missions in Pozirblant

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Brititos

Portrait

Post 2020.06.02 10:55

L4 Missions in Pozirblant

Over the past few weeks, I've been grinding Caldari Business Tribunal L4 missions in the push to get Caldari epic arc and L4 COSMOS missions and possibly L5 missions. Once I get to that level of standing we will switch to COSMOS etc.

Typically, there were a few people joining, including some usual suspects :wink: so I thought I will make is more regular because why not :D It will also give a good opportunity for beginner pilots to get L4 experience.

So if you are interested, jump in a ship, join "L4 in Pozirblant" fleet and head over.

Ships: Any ship will do, from frigs to cruisers. Since some sites have restrictions it will be better to stick to cruiser hulls but bring your battleship if you want.
Fits: I'm shield tanked but you can get whatever you want
Logi: if you are aspiring logo pilot and want some practice feel free to join
Ewar: Likewise, if you are learning EWAR it can be a fun practice
Salvage/loot: if you have a salvage boat bring it, otherwise I will have my alt with Noxis

Salvage and loot will be priced using http://evepraisal.com/ and ISK split equally.
The Emperor protects.
<<

Brititos

Portrait

Post 2020.06.02 10:57

Re: L4 Missions in Pozirblant

First one will be on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 at 19:00. Start in Pozirblant
The Emperor protects.

Return to Corporation Events