[EVENT] Amarr Epic Arc Prep!

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Karsin Tildari

Portrait

Post 2020.04.28 00:41

[EVENT] Amarr Epic Arc Prep!

Hey Unistas! I'm looking for a few good capsuleers to run a regular PvE fleet down in Amarr space in preparation for doing the Amarr Epic Arc in June. The goal is to run missions for the Ministry of Internal Order for the month of May, working on PvE skills and learning fleet tactics as we go, then starting Right To Rule in June for an Amarr standings bump and a bunch more ISK. This is geared towards night owls in the EU/UK and USTZ players.

Amarr is far from our normal campuses, so an easy way to do these is to train Infomorph Psychology to L1, then install a jump clone in your home system and bring your mission ship down to Penirgman. When you're done for the night you can just jump back to your home campus instantly.

Fleet Information

Date : Tuesday nights in May
Time : Form-up @ Wed 0100 EVE / Tue 2100 EDT, Undock @ Wed 0115 EVE / Tue 2115 EDT
Location : Station - Penirgman IX - Moon 3 - Ministry of Internal Order Assembly Plant

Destination : L4 mission pockets Amarr High-Sec

Doctrine : Kitchen sink - T1 Cruisers or better

Doctrine Fittings

To encourage participation, I don't ask for any specific doctrines for the fleet - any PvE DD ship from T1 cruiser onwards will be accepted; battleships would be ideal. Ships should sport a MWD (or at least a prop module) to cover the large distances between gates in some of the mission pockets.

Any fleet booster fits are more than welcome.

We could use a pilot flying a Noctis to clear the wrecks we'll leave behind.

Rewards, Loot, and Salvage

Mission Rewards : Mission rewards from agents can be shared between up to 10 members. If a fleet has more than 10 members, the rewards will be shared randomly, so depending on the number of participants and folks that can pull missions we may split the group into two or more fleets.

Mission Loot and Salvage : All loot and salvage will be shared equally between the fleet members. Aside from individual items of particular value, for which a sell-order may be set up at a trade hub, the remainder of the loot will be sold at Jita-buy price, and the ISK distributed among the participants according to the amount of time they spent in the fleet.
<<

Rupert Ashley

Portrait

Post 2020.05.05 21:38

Re: [EVENT] Amarr Epic Arc Prep!

Sounds great! Excited to learn the ropes!
<<

Arto Hagnar

Portrait

Post 2020.05.06 00:43

I'm happy to meet up and do this. I'm 9 jumps out.

I can bring a Noctis to salvage or if someone sends me a fit (since I normally just mine at AMC) I can bring something else.
<<

Quanah

Portrait

Post 2020.05.19 21:26

This is a great idea!. I've wondered about the Epic arcs (besides SOE) and am looking forward to joining you in a Drake
<<

Leonidas Tokugawa

Portrait

Post 2020.06.07 00:55

Lets just say about my Amarr standings. I can do Cal or Gal Epic Arc. :D

(I think this is an excellent event)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to Corporation Events