[EVENT] Tackle Tuesday: is it a bot, or is it not?

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Yto Itinen

Portrait

Post 2020.02.09 17:54

[EVENT] Tackle Tuesday: is it a bot, or is it not?

Tuesday 11/02/2020

If you roam nullsec, sooner or later you will see ships ratting undisturbed in backwater systems: some of those are bots, some of those are not.
Either way, we will tackle and hold point until the fleet arrives: will it fire back? For how long can you survive?

This is an event aimed at teaching how to tackle bigger ships and survive for as long as possible: will you get too close and get neuted out? Will you move too far and lose point, so they can escape? Will their drones get you, or will you hold fast? Let's find out!

There will be ships on contract at location, so don't worry about that: if you can't afford one, I will set you up myself!
Come learn and experience the thrill of big game hunting!

Formup:
19:30 Citadel 101-Amygnon

Start:
20:00 Stacmon Stacmon V - Moon 9 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant

Fly Fun!
Yto Itinen
ImageImage

ImageImage

<<

eoiles

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 07:58

Re: [EVENT] Tackle Tuesday: is it a bot, or is it not?

what kinld of ship do we need to bring..?are we gonna dive in nullsec?
<<

Tolerin Escipion

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 08:45

eoiles wrote:what kinld of ship do we need to bring..?are we gonna dive in nullsec?

Yto Itinen wrote:There will be ships on contract at location, so don't worry about that: if you can't afford one, I will set you up myself!
Come learn and experience the thrill of big game hunting!

Formup:
19:30 Citadel 101-Amygnon

Start:
20:00 Stacmon Stacmon V - Moon 9 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant

I can't speak for Yto, but I can say he really does a good job having ships ready on contract, so, unless something goes wrong, you only need a ship to travel from wherever you are->Amygnon->Stacmon (a shuttle for example usually is enough). The rest, you can buy at destination.
<<

Yto Itinen

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 18:34

Tolerin is correct, I will give ships at Stacmon on contract/free if you can't afford one.
We will not dive into null, but a clean clone is reccomended, as we are going to do live fire exercises!

For the travel fleet from Amy to Stacmon, a corvette will do!

See you there!
Yto
ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to Corporation Events