[completed] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Vorkan Dosja

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 18:09

Re: [Event] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00

I just rejoined E-Uni yesterday. Is there room for me on any of the teams? I favor Caldari, but can fly any of them.
NPSI Events Officer | Jr. Titles Officer

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Milspecc

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 18:16

Vorkan Dosja wrote:I just rejoined E-Uni yesterday. Is there room for me on any of the teams? I favor Caldari, but can fly any of them.

Vorkan

You can replace me. My girl just told me we're going out of town for the weekend. She wants to kidnap me for the weekend.

Good Luck.
<<

Vorkan Dosja

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 20:02

Milspecc wrote:
Vorkan Dosja wrote:I just rejoined E-Uni yesterday. Is there room for me on any of the teams? I favor Caldari, but can fly any of them.

Vorkan

You can replace me. My girl just told me we're going out of town for the weekend. She wants to kidnap me for the weekend.

Good Luck.

That works. I'll do my best to make Caldari proud in your absence. :salute:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

KPYTOE KOPOBO

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 20:05

@Turlough

Do you plan this to be a single fight (everyone vs everyone) or staged somehow ? 2x(1 vs 1), then winners fight for a 1st place for example)

If the latter, do we have to use whatever ships are left from the first fight or can reship ?
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.11 21:13

updated the caldari team and added Vorkan Dosja would suggest make sure to reach out to the team captain.

@ KPYTOE KOPOBO was hoping to have that figured out sunday just gone but ran out of time contemplating, tomorrow when I have some spare time I shall contemplate it, got a few options could do just thinking about them at moment.

one of the options i was thinking of was having the winners bracket on another weekend but also thinking might be nice to get it over with on the night also.

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Events Manager Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Vorkan Dosja

Portrait

Post 2020.02.11 21:53

FFA brawl? Lol

Last man standing?

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Waruiru

Portrait

Post 2020.02.12 14:54

Anyone interested in joining should post here. If someone has to pull out, it would be great to have a back up we could call.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.13 10:54

ok went to put some thought into it and got distracted RL the baby has a cough poor thing \o/

ye for simplicity at moment cause i am sucking at life, after the two teams have there fights we will hold a free for all for fun
for the free for all a frigate of your choice with same fitting rules as this forum post.

last man standing will get a prize for the FFA part <3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Events Manager Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Rusting

Portrait

Post 2020.02.13 20:44

X for team balance.

I can fly all races and would like to shoot as many people as possible :twisted:
<<

Drebin 679

Portrait

Coordinator

Post 2020.02.13 22:11

I sadly have to drop out of this tournament. Drebscheduling strikes again! :(

Rusting, looks like you'll be filling in for me :v
Incursion Coordinator, Wiki Curator

Image Image Image
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.13 23:13

thanks rusting ive plopped u into drebins spot much appreciated <3

and for the teams the bookmark 2020 Box Tourney - Arena Center is now up for those who want to check it out and place personal bookmarks around it.

There was some already in system for a box tourney but i am weird and wanted a nice planet backdrop

<<

Silentbrick

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.14 14:00

I'll be filling in for Esjay Kuovo on the Caldari team. And a frig free for all sounds like fun. HEHEHEHEHE.

Kestrels of DOOM!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Hooguro

Portrait

Post 2020.02.15 09:57

Team Minmatar still hasn‘t received any info about the ships and our Team Captain will apparently be absent during the Tourney. We might not participate.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.15 14:22

updated caldari team.

and thanks hooguro for the heads up, i was away last 24hrs from all internet for valentines day only home an hr or two and charlie has contracted those ships back to me and sent me a mail.

I will try and have those ships fitted out in time we will have to skip on the theory crafting element and end up with random turtle fits
on side note private mumble is currently down but we can use public mumble later if problems still persist

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.15 23:25

Thank you all for coming sent a love mail to you all hopefully didn't miss anyone
good turn out much appreciated

Copy of the mail I sent as i probably did miss someone for a mail.
SPOILER WARNING!
Hi all

Big thank you to all of you who where able to make it to the event, i sure hope you had some fun and maybe even learnt some stuff along the way.

If you guys and gals get a chance i would love to get your feedback on the event Event Feedback Form.
I am sure some things could be done better for next time, but ye constructive good or bad feedback always welcome <3
Like myself i forgot to put up a spectators bookmark like thats a bit sillie of me to forget that or maybe you felt there wasnt enough info or too much info basically anything u think can improve next time also happy to hear what parts you enjoyed also

Also congratz to amarr team for winning o7 good fight all

Turlough Dominian
Events manager

PreviousNext

Return to Corporation Events