[completed] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Ares Dodekatheon

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.01 18:45

Re: [Event] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00

X Team Gallente

PS: I don't mind to change to any team if it is needed to balance the teams.
Macte animo! Generose puer sic itur ad astra.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.01 18:49

thanks and updated again.
Stuck you in caldari ares to balance the numbers <3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Larkvi

Portrait

Post 2020.02.02 02:14

x: Gallente
Image Image
<<

Esjay Kuovo

Portrait

Post 2020.02.02 03:00

x caldari. sign me up!
<<

Finzel

Portrait

Post 2020.02.03 17:53

x Muh-Muh-Muh-Minmatar!

Finzel
<<

London 1941

Portrait

Post 2020.02.04 18:01

I am concerned my connection from US east will not allow me to participate. I have been able to negotiate logon once in six days. That session had two forced disconnects in an hour and a half.

I think I have to resign until resolved connection DoS related issues are in evidence. I don't like it but it is the responsible move until I can actually manage to play the game from these shallow shores.
ImageImage

Campus Officer LSC - Janitor
Orientation Officer - Ask Me Anything!

Fun per isk, not isk per hour.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.05 01:02

London 1941 wrote:I am concerned my connection from US east will not allow me to participate. I have been able to negotiate logon once in six days. That session had two forced disconnects in an hour and a half.

I think I have to resign until resolved connection DoS related issues are in evidence. I don't like it but it is the responsible move until I can actually manage to play the game from these shallow shores.

its ok ive hardly been able to log in also , ive not been able to play the game for long periods without random disconects i am also hoping it improves :(

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Feras Dawod

Portrait

Post 2020.02.05 21:56

X for Caldari
<<

London 1941

Portrait

Post 2020.02.07 04:11

connections almost normal here last 24 hours. Let's hope the trend continues. I'm in at this rate. Was able to kill my rats.
ImageImage

Campus Officer LSC - Janitor
Orientation Officer - Ask Me Anything!

Fun per isk, not isk per hour.
<<

Mekhar

Portrait

Post 2020.02.08 00:12

I'll fly Minmatar if you're still looking for pilots. I'm a rookie with no real pvp experience, so the team captain is welcome to throw me off the team if he wants :lol: :wink:
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.08 17:14

Hi all ive updated the teams looks like we got nice balance of 6 people each team.

Today i will be sending the hulls to there respective captains along with tiny bit of isk to help facilitate the purchase of fits, we will work with a 6v6 system and if teams get additional members we will have them act as subs for if someone is unable to attend last min, having some subs will be good indeed bound to be missing someone on the day.

I am just confirming with two teams who there captain shall be i poked 1 member of amarr and 1 of gallante and asked if they would be willing, so should be soonish that i have a captain for the other two teams

My back up plan if we dont have substitutes is for 1 or 2 members of the other teams not fighting at that moment to fill in the empty spots, so either way should have a good minimum of 6 aside

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.08 23:19

Update:
Ships and iskies sent to the 4 captains also a mail to all who said they are taking part

Copy of mail sent:
SPOILER WARNING!
[Event] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00
Sent: 2020.02.08 23:14
To: Anidien Dallacort, Ares Dodekatheon, Biwako Acami, Brock Carlisle, Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry, Conci Furiram, Dexyr Sulvara, Drebin 679, Esjay Kuovo, Falling Snow KumaMoto, Feras Dawod, Finzel, Hajime Lalapalooza, Hooguro, KPYTOE KOPOBO, Larkvi, Locke Gogiko, London 1941, Mekhar, Milspecc, Pink Kondur, Varris Thellere, Waruiru, YooJin Moon,

Hi everyone

[Event] Box tournament 15/02/2020 @20:00 <Forum linkie

What we will do if there is someone missing on the day:
As we are dealing with 24 people there is strong chance someone last moment wont show up due to real life, My fix for this will be prittie simple say team 1 is fight team 2 and one of those two teams is missing someone we will lend a player from either team 3 or 4 to help boost the numbers back to 6 aside and vice versa.

Update time:
looks like each team has hit 6 members each which is nice, I have sent out 7 ship hulls + 75 mill isk to each team captain just now.
What you will now need to do over the next few days is communicate with each other from your team on who will be your fleet commander and what kind of fits you plan to use and who is in which ship. there is 7 ships and 6 taking part in each team so which ship u decide not to use is up to each team.

Fitting rules:
Must use the ship hulls provided
Faction modules are not permitted - must be t1/meta/t2 mods
faction ammo/drones is ok

The learning aspect leading up to the fight:
1. Communication with yout team/fleet members
2. Figureing fits - once you talk to your captain you will find out what you have and each team is similer but based on the faction of there team so that might help figure what your fighting against
3. Logisitcally aquireing your items - you can buy them / make them etc
4. don't forget to fit your ships after you auire your modules/ammo

Random recomendation:
1. Show up early so your team can chit chat b4 the 20:00 form up time, optional ofc but thats my best suggestion for the day at hand.
2. other one is a box tournament bookmark is likely to go up in the amygnon system on thursday and I would totally suggest that you take advantage of knowing the location and making bookmarks cause warping around grid will be permited and useing bookmarks to your advantage or disadvantage is a big part of eve. Again optional but it is an option if you want to prepare ahead of time

Your team captains:
Amarr: Brock Carlisle
Caldari: Waruiru
Gallente : YooJin Moon
Minmatar: Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry

-------The 4 teams-------
1: Pink Kondur
2: London 1941
3: Conci Furiram
4: Hajime Lalapalooza
5: Dexyr Sulvara
6: Brock Carlisle

1: KPYTOE KOPOBO
2: Ares Dodekatheon
3: Waruiru
4: Milspecc
5: Esjay Kuovo
6: Feras Dawod

1: Biwako Acami
2: YooJin Moon
3: Drebin 679
4: Anidien Dallacort
5: Varris Thellere
6: Larkvi

1: Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry
2: Falling Snow KumaMoto
3: Locke Gogiko
4: Hooguro
5: Finzel
6: Mekhar

Anywho see you all on saturday, and thanks for signing up to take part in murdering each other

Turlough Dominian
Events manager.

<<

Milspecc

Portrait

Post 2020.02.09 15:43

Mekhar wrote:I'll fly Minmatar if you're still looking for pilots. I'm a rookie with no real pvp experience, so the team captain is welcome to throw me off the team if he wants :lol: :wink:

If you can activate the weapons you are as good as anyone else.

Good Luck Everyone. Let the destruction begin (Saturday)...
<<

KPYTOE KOPOBO

Portrait

Post 2020.02.10 07:46

Are there any rules regarding boosters and implants ?

Also, would the tournament system be in hisec or null/wh ? (yes i see that form-up is Amy)
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2020.02.10 13:56

KPYTOE KOPOBO wrote:Are there any rules regarding boosters and implants ?

Also, would the tournament system be in hisec or null/wh ? (yes i see that form-up is Amy)

will be in high sec, and no rules for boosters/implants perhaps small oversight on my part
Boosters for everyone in the audience :D

PreviousNext

Return to Corporation Events