[Round table] Let's talk about L-S-C

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.01.06 19:34

[Round table] Let's talk about L-S-C

The Low Sec Campus is EVE Uni's oldest campus. At the moment its officially inactive, but it seems to me from reading and listening to people's comments that there's enough people who want to get it up and running again.

So let's talk about it. This is an open invite to anyone remotely interested in the low sec campus to come along and discuss what you want from the campus so we can start building a campus that works for the people who want to join it. Doesn't matter how long you have been a member of EVE Uni, whether you are staff or whether you live in low sec. Everyone is welcome.

Of course, we're going to need some staff to get this thing running again, and volunteers are very welcome. But nobody will be press-ganged into anything. This is just a chat to see if its something people want, and to get some heads together.

Date: 19 January 2020
Time: 21.00
Place: LSC Mumble
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 20:27

Re: [Round table] Let's talk about L-S-C

hey, I'm interested in coming. have been looking into getting people together and rebuilding LSC for a while, but only really been me and a few others, barely enough to get staff together at the bare minimum. however no guarantee on my prescence
<<

Alexander Castellan

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 20:50

Cool idea. I live in nullsec, but wouldn't mind helping with the rebuilding--particularly on the industry side of the house. :)
<<

Ch4rl13 D4M3 B3rry

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 20:52

I'm certainly up for some kind of leadership role, or logistics/finances/buyback
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.01.06 21:03

Thanks, friends. And spread the word! If you think someone else might be interested, send them along even if you can't make it.

I'll post a summary afterwards for those who can't attend.
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 21:22

I'll be there. Also rememeber no idea is a stupid idea, no matter how small so please do have a think.

If anyone that is not able to attend but have some ideas then please do feel free to give me a shout and I'll make sure they're mentioned.

LSC Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate, Former Mentor Manager
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
<<

Edwin Clough

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 22:15

Please note, LSC is not entirely dead. There is a robust opportunity (now) for mining/industry. It just looks dead, like leafless trees appearing to be skeletons of their former selves standing on a blanket of snow.
<<

Parrish Askiras

Portrait

Post 2020.01.06 23:40

Seeing as how I'm currently docked in Eugales, I would like to hear about this and will be willing to help in any way a newbro can.
<<

YooJin Moon

Portrait

Director of Teaching
Director of Teaching

Post 2020.01.07 00:03

I have been hoping a conversation like this would take place. I have pinged several of the previous LSC folks about their plans/intentions but haven't received many replies. Looking forward to this!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Post 2020.01.07 02:49

Edwin Clough wrote:Please note, LSC is not entirely dead. There is a robust opportunity (now) for mining/industry. It just looks dead, like leafless trees appearing to be skeletons of their former selves standing on a blanket of snow.

To be fair, though, a certain famous personage at the LSC puts up a standing fleet named "LSC Ghosts", implying that the campus is undead rather than just pining for the fjords.

Looking forward to the more serious discussion of building the campus, since there are great opportunities in lowsec for fun, learning, and vengeance against gate guns.
ImageImage Image ImageImage
<<

Gergoran Moussou

Portrait

Post 2020.01.07 08:19

Would be quite interested.
Former E-Uni FC (LSC/WHC).

<<

Dinah Arsten

Portrait

Post 2020.01.07 10:11

I'm also interested in this, given that while I'm based in HSC, I spent most of my time exploring or getting blown up in LowSec...

-Dinah
ImageImage
<<

Rhorian Zamayid

Portrait

Post 2020.01.07 22:25

I am also interested in helping out. I wont be able to make the discussion but I'd be able to help in some area of logistics or industry.
<<

Demei Preldent

Portrait

Post 2020.01.07 22:55

Hello all,

sounds very interesting. I will join the round table ... :)

Regards,

Demei
<<

eoiles

Portrait

Post 2020.01.08 10:18

i love lsc roaming fleet and ill be there.
Next

Return to Corporation Events