[EVENT] MUSICAL SPACESHIPS

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Jessica Farrish

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2019.05.22 01:40

[EVENT] MUSICAL SPACESHIPS

======RESCHEDULED=====

When: Friday, June 7, 2019 @ 21:00
Where: Amygnon - Citadel 101

Grab a starter ship (Corvette) and dock up at 101!! We'll be heading out to the fight club and having a little fun! If you don't know how to get a starter ship, just dock up at an NPC station in your pod, and one will be given to you for free.
Last edited by Jessica Farrish on 2019.06.01 19:01, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Mentor Manager
Mentor Manager

Post 2019.05.22 07:56

Re: [EVENT] MUSICAL SPACESHIPS

Sounds interesting.....

Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Jessica Farrish

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2019.05.30 17:08

Sorry guys & gals, but some IRL stuff has come up and I won't be able to hold the event this weekend. I have it rescheduled for next Saturday at the same time, same place.

Thanks,

Farrish

ImageImageImageImage
<<

Jessica Farrish

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2019.06.01 19:02

And I had to reschedule it AGAIN....

ImageImageImageImage
<<

James Sylveste

Portrait

Post 2019.06.07 21:33

Update for new players. There is now a button at the top right when docked anywhere that says "Board my Corvette", click this for a new starter ship.

RP: This is a slight improvement on the business model of the Secure Commerce Commission as they don't have to pay for ships that the capsuleers don't even want.
<<

Ergan Eto

Portrait

Post 2019.06.07 23:21

Jessica, even with all the problems Musical Ships was fun! We need more people so that we can get smack-talk going. The excellent result of this event today is the learning experiences. I quickly realized that there were wasted seconds when trying to scroll to the Fight-Club center... so I created a personal BM within a few km of the Fight-Club center. I did not know about clicking on a ship in warp and clicking (spamming) Board. That is a useful thing to know.

Long and short, I look forward to participating in this again... though... maybe different music? Please?!

Return to Corporation Events