Post 2019.03.02 05:22

[EVENT] HSC Saturday Mission Fleet 2019.03.16

Objective: Running L4 missions for Garoun Investment Bank agents located in Amygnon
Time: 2019.03.16 @ 00:00 EVE time

Vision: The aim of this mission fleet is to provide HSC members a training platform for fleets and PvP ( QRF). It is designed to provide members to learn the capabilities of their ships, how to manage their modules, drones, how to operate in fleet and follow the commands, how to maneuver on-grid and to anchor on a fleet member, how to micromanage the cycles of their modules, to apply E-Warfare on targets, to form capacitor chains and provide remote repairs and boosts as well as learning the decision making process and command larger group if they want to step up as FC. Training is the primary goal of this event, and earning ISK is secondary. Also, EUNI launched a program called Basic Learning for Aspiring Pilots including several standard BLAP Doctrine fits. So this fleet will also be used to practice BLAP Doctrine ships, and setting up whisper buttons and Logi commands.

Schedule
23:45 - Introduction to Fleet Basics and Movements for Newbros & Formation of Fleet (show up early if you have never done something like this before and have lots of questions)
00:15 - Staging/Undocking (this is the goal, but will make sure all questions are answered before undocking)
02:00 - Dock (as there will probably be an incursion fleet people will want to go to)

Doctrine, Ships & Fittings: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Basic_Le ... nes#Vexors
Going to fly with a BLAP Vexor/Augoror fleet. Shoot stuff and practice assisting drones. If you can't use the full T2 fit, be sure to upgrade what you are able from the T1.

Newbro pilots who cannot fly BLAP doctrine ships and cannot use related modules, can bring their ships ready for PvP according to the following criteria:
* Armor Tanked T1 Cruisers and above (T2 buffer tank highly recommended) (If you cannot fly a Cruiser, you can try fly Frigates and Destroyers however, be ready to warp off in case of possible heavy incoming damage)
* 2-3x T1 Armor Logistics Cruisers
* Variety of resist modules for mission specific refits OR +70% omni tank
* Combat Battlecruisers can have a command burst module fitted (Armor Bursts)

If you cannot fly any of the above, then:
* 1 T1 Destroyer pilot for salvage operations (an example fit can be found at the end of the post)
* 1 Picket pilot is needed

Rewards, Loot & Salvage Policy
Mission Rewards : Mission rewards from agents can be shared between up to 10 members. If a fleet has more than 10 members, the rewards will be shared randomly so depending on the number of participants / pilots able to access Level 4 Garoun Investment Bank Agents, we may split the fleet in two or more fleets.
Mission Loot & Salvage : So all loot & salvage will be shared eqaully between members unless they collectively decide otherwise (to donate, to split in different way, etc). Each FC is responsible for handling the loot share although, he/she can choose to delegate to another fleet member.

SPOILER WARNING!
[Thrasher, AB Salvager]
Expanded Cargohold I
Expanded Cargohold I

1MN Afterburner I
Cap Recharger I
Cap Recharger I

Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Small Tractor Beam I