[Event] E-uni 14th Anniversary Firework show[Completed]

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.02.18 03:45

[Event] E-uni 14th Anniversary Firework show[Completed]

[Event] 14th Anniversary Firework show

On the 15th of March will be our 14th Anniversary \o/ and to mark this I would like to introduce or should I say re-introduce the conga line firework show :D
The mighty Korr'Tanas did this many years ago when I was even more noobie than I am now.

We will form up In High sec camp first then Form a nice Little conga line around Amygnon - Citadel 101 fire rockets at each other at the citadel anything that moves or looks at us funny, and then we shall bounce towards lowsec camp and anything we find we shall shoot more fireworks at and run away :D if we are still alive perhaps even make it as far as the null sec camp.

Starting: 14:00
Date: 15th of March
Form up location: Amygnon
Destination: low- maybe null
Duration: 1-2 hours

Highly suggested to have a clean clone encase we all get murderised <3

Doctrine fits:
SPOILER WARNING!
Any T1 frigate / destroyer that can fit at least 1 Display Launcher/Festival Launcher + fireworks

Nice and easy, rest of fit is up to you , chance of dieing High :D

Note: I will have spare Launchers available on the day for free I grabbed 27 already off the market just to be on the safe side so if you can't find any near by don't panick.

>>>> More Events to come <<<<

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Jaha Preynar

Portrait

Post 2018.03.04 03:41

Re: [Event] E-uni 14th Anniversary Firework show[14:00 15th/3rd]

Hey,
I have TONNES of launchers and fireworks. I'll bring all my extra in case people need them.
Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.03.07 16:05

thank you kindly jaha , also we have around 80 spare moved down now with about 16k spare firework ammo in stock

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.03.10 22:37

Small request from "FasterThanLight " that someone says in local "Happy birthday FasterThanLight " every so often during the fleet :D

he did donate 600k units of fireworks in a dodgy back ally deal :D

<<

Seamus Donohue

Portrait

Post 2018.03.15 05:35

Is that a capsuleer? Because the game "FTL: Faster Than Light" was released September 14, 2012.
<<

Kelle Damage

Portrait

Post 2018.03.15 08:53

FasterThanLight is a capsuleer who commonly hangs out in the E-Uni Help chat channel. I don’t recall whether they were ever a Unista, but definitely a very helpful individual.

~ K

Return to Corporation Events