[EVENT Series] EVE Summer Ghost Stories

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Varskle Konulfr

[EVENT Series] EVE Summer Ghost Stories

Post by Varskle Konulfr »

Hello fellow Unistas,

I joined E-Uni back in September/October last year, but I've been struggling to get involved in the community as much as I'd like to. It's been difficult to dedicate at least a focused hour of my time to fleets (which is why I joined, having mostly solo experience), or teach classes (as the self-proclaimed unofficial spymaster of E-Uni) as often as I'd like. As a way to interact with the community a bit more, and get myself on comms and my name out there, I've decided to hold some virtual campfire events this Summer through Halloween, given that there's some interest.

I know S'mores are an American thing, but I'm not sure about telling ghost stories around the campfire. So for everyone's sake, I'm planning to host some spooky stories over mumble in the evenings, mostly in USTZ, but also in EUTZ and AUTZ, in short sessions, with some pilgrimages to in-game sites of horror. If this ends up getting popular, I'd gladly make some more elaborate spooks requiring your in-game presence, but we'll see how it goes for now. I'll be telling some EVE related lore horror stories as well as player ghost stories, and then switch to some real-life ghost stories if I need more material.

So get your marshmallows roasting, because I'll be starting soon and plan to continue until Crimson Harvest, with a surprise on Friday the 13th in October! Feel free to contribute your own spooky stories if you attend.
Last edited by Varskle Konulfr on 2023.06.01 00:13, edited 3 times in total.
Varskle Konulfr

Re: [EVENT Series] EVE Summer Ghost Stories

Post by Varskle Konulfr »

[CANCELLED]First Virtual Campfire:

When: Tuesday 20 June 2023 at 00:01 EVE time
Where: Mumble Classroom Alpha (audio) & Discord Classroom Alpha (video); (optional) Pilgrimage in-game TBA (Likely Dom-Aphis system, Iderion gate. Low-sec!)
Duration: <10-15min unless more spooks are provided