Weekly HSC level 4 mission fleets

For information about upcoming EVE University events.
Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in advertising an event speak to our communications team.
Dur'a'kah

Re: Weekly HSC level 4 mission fleets

Post by Dur'a'kah »

Thanks for running these events
I'll keep a jumpclone and a battleship in Amygnon.
Also happy to pull LvL4 missions again
Mopfog
Title: Always a Fresh Man, Freshman

Post by Mopfog »

I'm looking forward to doing some of these... maybe even warming up to an FC role at some point...
Astra Monk

Post by Astra Monk »

Flew today w/the L4 group. excellent experience and had fun. Thanks to everyone. Looking forward to the next fleet.
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
Promitheas Pyroforos

Post by Promitheas Pyroforos »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mopfog
Title: Always a Fresh Man, Freshman

Post by Mopfog »

Thanks to all! Fun 4´s today...
Sagan C Clarke

Post by Sagan C Clarke »

I'm low on power fitting the hybrid turret. What would be best to take offline?
Lexi Von Luna

Post by Lexi Von Luna »

Which corporations and factions are those missions?

Tagging along on Julius' L4's has helped me a lot with the standings grind
Karyu

Post by Karyu »

Lexi Von Luna wrote: 2023.05.15 10:59 Which corporations and factions are those missions?

Tagging along on Julius' L4's has helped me a lot with the standings grind
Usually they run Garoun Investment Bank Vault corp ones in Amy but sometimes in other locations.

Everybody join the missions fun!!! Donk and Duredel (FC's I have fly the most) are both awesome guys who will always help new bros, don't be shy!
Ghirian

Post by Ghirian »

Good fun for a Sunday and I think it might be a good way to try logi once I get my skills trained up for that.
Turlough Dominian
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: Manager (Events), Senior Personnel Officer, Spai Hunter Extraordinaire, interrupter, Events, Graduate, Management

Post by Turlough Dominian »

i went to this last night and this is exactly what e-uni playing and learning should be, its super welcomeing and relaxed

I even learned some stuffs don't judge me been awhile since i undocked in a fleet and was totally enjoyable
one of the main things i learned was that if i hold ctrl while out in space i can drag a square around the enemys to lock them up faster
normally i ctrl and manually click them in my overview so this was nice as an extra option

also the isk i made i would say is very good isk if i was a new player , 29 mill give or take for 2 hours of low effort and in a prittie safe activity
as im just comeing back to eve i did not have a ship ready and was able to borrow one of the fleets ships and return it at the end so this is amazeing for new players its like hey u want to take part and can't afford a ship here borrow this so after one or two of these events u will be able to buy your own

then you also get the added benifit that your doing lvl4's so your getting standings and will eventually be able to pull the mistions also

TLDR: this is a great activity for old and new players , and i would say this if your a new player especially join this fleet when its available very freindly and welcoming enviroment <3
Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Retired Events Manager,Retired senior Personnel Officer Graduate,