[FLEET] Boystin Shared Can - 2019-Nov-9

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 02:01

[FLEET] Boystin Shared Can - 2019-Nov-9

When: Nov 9, 14:00 EVE
Where: Moon Unit 5 belt in Boystin
What to bring: Yourselves! (ships available on contract)

Have you been wanting to spend some time in Solitude? Of course you have! Fortunately, this Shared Can mining event is the perfect opportunity to come hang out on the western frontier of the Gallente Federation.

We'll have an Arkonor and Scordite belt up with over 1.2 B ISK of ore on grid. We'll also have near-perfect Orca boosts in the belt (including mindlink), as well as T1/T2 mining barges on contract. You will be able to contract the barges back at the end of fleet.

We'd love to have visitors from HSC and AMC out! I would suggest that you form up in Stacmon at 13:30 and travel as a fleet to Solitude, but once you're here, there will be several Solitude regulars in fleet to talk about the campus and what its like living out here. For the trivia buffs, I am prepared to stump you with 20 amazingly difficult trivia questions, with a small prize to the winner.

If you're planning on traveling from the mainland out, please reply here so that its easy to organize a travel fleet. Additionally, please let me know here or in-game if you're going to need a mining barge, so I know how many I'll need.

Looking forward to seeing you out in Boystin!
<<

Anidien Dallacort

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 02:52

Re: [FLEET] Boystin Shared Can - 2019-Nov-9

I’m not 100% sure I’ll make it yet (so don’t count me in the pool of “need ships” just yet), but if we do get a ship off contract, are they pure loaners, or ships we can buy to keep docked up with a JC in station for future Soli mining?

Thanks!
<<

Kid Cautious

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 04:25

Will do my best to be there! That's 8am my time so I may not be there right at the start. But I have my own barge so no worries there :)
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 10:50

You’re welcome to keep the contracted ships, of course! I wanted to make sure that new folks with perhaps a lower net worth didn’t feel like the return on investment was too low to join in. If you want to contract it back to me, fine. If you want to start your Boystin hanger off right - fantastic! :D

Anidien Dallacort wrote:I’m not 100% sure I’ll make it yet (so don’t count me in the pool of “need ships” just yet), but if we do get a ship off contract, are they pure loaners, or ships we can buy to keep docked up with a JC in station for future Soli mining?

Thanks!
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 10:53

No problem if you or anyone else come late. I’m planning to be out there at least 3 hours.

Kid Cautious wrote:Will do my best to be there! That's 8am my time so I may not be there right at the start. But I have my own barge so no worries there :)
<<

Anidien Dallacort

Portrait

Post 2019.11.06 15:23

Kai-Alon Deninard wrote:You’re welcome to keep the contracted ships, of course! I wanted to make sure that new folks with perhaps a lower net worth didn’t feel like the return on investment was too low to join in. If you want to contract it back to me, fine. If you want to start your Boystin hanger off right - fantastic! :D

Anidien Dallacort wrote:I’m not 100% sure I’ll make it yet (so don’t count me in the pool of “need ships” just yet), but if we do get a ship off contract, are they pure loaners, or ships we can buy to keep docked up with a JC in station for future Soli mining?

Thanks!

Excellent, thank you! I’ll be there, will need a T1 fitted ore Procurer!
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.07 17:23

Will likely be a T1 Covetor, but can do! :)
<<

Anidien Dallacort

Portrait

Post 2019.11.08 15:39

FYI to anyone traveling to this - there is currently a Trig invasion in Yvelet. That affects that system and all systems within 2 jumps. Monitor it’s status as you make travel plans.
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.08 21:50

Anidien Dallacort wrote:FYI to anyone traveling to this - there is currently a Trig invasion in Yvelet. That affects that system and all systems within 2 jumps. Monitor it’s status as you make travel plans.

Strongly recommend you don't come through Yvelet anyway - faster and safer to avoid Soli low sec and go Y9G-KS > Pertnineere > Boystin.

Though, perhaps we should stock Trig invasion fleet goodies in region to do Conduits. :D
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.08 22:27

If you are looking for the barges in the contracts window, look for "SoliSC" in the list. The Covetors are currently on the second page.
<<

Anidien Dallacort

Portrait

Post 2019.11.08 22:31

Hehehe, Soli home page on the wiki suggests low sec!

“ Flying to Solitude requires extended travel through low or null sec (low sec route is recommended).”

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Project_ ... advantages

Good note on the null route though, it does avoid the trig invasion.
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.09 18:44

Thanks to all who came out! We were running for about 4 hours and mined about 254M in Arkonor, after a donation to the Uni.

Hope to see you all out here in Solitude in the future...
<<

Kai-Alon Deninard

Portrait

Post 2019.11.09 18:45

Anidien Dallacort wrote:Hehehe, Soli home page on the wiki suggests low sec!

“ Flying to Solitude requires extended travel through low or null sec (low sec route is recommended).”

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Project_ ... advantages

Good note on the null route though, it does avoid the trig invasion.

I think that's probably either referring to the trip though Placid lowsec or its legacy from when when the campus was in Vecodie before citadels.

Return to Corporation Events