Noobs Night in the Hole (EU and NA TZs!)

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Amoni Panala

Portrait

Post 2019.09.05 00:38

Noobs Night in the Hole (EU and NA TZs!)

Wormhole Campus (WHC) cordially invites you to be our guest for Noobs Night in the Hole.

SPOILER WARNING!

Come join us for fun, laughs, and blowing up things. There's fun for everyone in wormhole space! Get a taste for what life is like in WHC, find out what you need to join us in spoopy space, and have a good time with people you may not see around in other campuses often.

26 September 2019 at 18:00 EVE Time (for the EU TZ) - Click here to see this event in your timezone
27 September 2019 at 01:00 EVE Time (for the NA TZ) - Click here to see this event in your timezone

Note that because of timezone differences these will both be taking place on the 26th respective to their targeted timezones.

We will have a travel fleet departing 30 minutes early from Amygnon 101. If you plan to come with the travel fleet, please be in a shuttle.We're planning to take out a PVE and PVP fleet, but all that will depend on what kind of connections we get. The thing about wormhole space is that you never know what kind of content you're going to get for the day.

We will be using our Small Ships doctrine for PVP and Harvester doctrine for PVE. You will need to register for Fleet-Up in order to view these doctrines (instructions here). The harvester already has meta versions for lower SP players (don't worry, even I can't use the T2 on those ships yet). For the Small Ships doctrine meta please see: Here (Gallente), here (Amarr), and here (Minmatar).

What if nothing you've linked is something I can fly?

Send me an EVEMail letting me know which ship you're trying to fly and what modules/fitting issues you have. I'll work something out with you.

Any other questions you might have, please feel free to ask them here or send me an EVEMail.
I know my voice is in the baritone range, but I promise you I am 100% lady.
Killboard
<<

Esca Sinak

Portrait

Post 2019.09.05 07:44

Re: Noobs Night in the Hole (EU and NA TZs!)

To clarify, the travel fleet from Amy to WHC will be in shuttles, and the SS and harvester fits will be up on contract at desto?
<<

Amoni Panala

Portrait

Post 2019.09.05 17:03

That's correct! If you're coming with the travel fleet then just be in a shuttle and plan to purchase your ship off of a contract in the hole.
I know my voice is in the baritone range, but I promise you I am 100% lady.
Killboard
<<

Psychotic Fickity

Portrait

Director of Education
Director of Education

Post 2019.09.10 05:20

Could you be so kind as to list the prices for those players not in WHC, so they can know how much isk is to be allotted?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.09.10 11:15

Hi,

the fleetup links show a price which seems to be quite accurate Jita sell price. Depending on who makes the contracts there might be some markup for the trouble of buying, hauling and fitting...

The Small Ships options are 14m (Amarr), 18m (Minnie) and 24m (Gallente) Jita sell.

The Harvester DPS options are all fairly expensive at 80-100M with only the logi cruisers being fairly cheap with 23m - but you usually have only one or two of those...

Zoltan
<<

Edhin Delphiki

Portrait

Post 2019.09.10 13:30

How needed are the T2 Harvester Attack Battlecruisers?

Warm Regards,
Edhin
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.09.10 15:32

Hi,

you usually have one or two logi, one support cruiser for killing frigates and the rest battlecruisers - the more the merrier... but Meta is fine, T2 fit is not needed.

Zoltan
<<

Edhin Delphiki

Portrait

Post 2019.09.10 15:41

Zoltan Irvam wrote:Hi,

you usually have one or two logi, one support cruiser for killing frigates and the rest battlecruisers - the more the merrier... but Meta is fine, T2 fit is not needed.

Zoltan

Zoltan,
Thanks for the information. I just anted to make sure the ship and fit was useful before the investment was made. I would be willing to volunteer to fly the T2 variant. Will the WHC have some available for purchase at the event to include the T2 fits?

Warm Regards,
Edhin
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.09.11 08:59

Hi,

there is usually a few of each on contract - but haven't checked lately. Plus we have a little market which should allow you to fit one yourself...

Zoltan
<<

Esca Sinak

Portrait

Post 2019.09.11 13:02

Would the ships be on contract in Dormitory, for people who can't dock in Innuendo?
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.09.11 14:39

Hi,

they aren't, as the usual crowd seldom goes to Dormi, but there will be WHC members around to ferry a ship over to Dormitory if needed...

Zoltan

Return to Corporation Events