[EVENT] Eve Uni Secret Santa 2018

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Elyanay Maggs

Portrait

Post 2018.11.24 02:34

Re: [EVENT] Eve Uni Secret Santa 2018

Letter to Santa Kingswell sent :D
<<

Drault Sarn

Portrait

Post 2018.11.26 02:49

Beep beep, Blitzen! Santa's reindeer apparently lost in Newfoundland

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfound ... -1.4918560

Im in HO HO HO pew pew pew
[url=http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=237998]
Image[/url]
<<

Wan Tan

Portrait

Post 2018.11.26 21:38

Sign me up!
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.11.27 21:05

Shameless bump. Send your letter till 1. of December!

Also Santa has received son very fun letters so far! Keep it up to give him some more chuckles!
Teacher, Events Staff
ImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Kiuna McGullygosh

Portrait

Post 2018.11.30 22:40

Last minute letter sent (30th of November, 23:42 EUTZ -> 22:42 EVE time).
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.12.01 13:10

The sign up phase is over.

Santa is happy to announce we have a large number of participants!
You will recieve your Evemail from Santa with further instructions TODAY! (1.12.)!

€: Mails are out! Go and stuff some stockings people!
Teacher, Events Staff
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.12.03 16:51

BUMP

Quick reminder to ready your gifts in the comming days!
Send Santa Kingswell a Evemail of what your gift contains. Contract(!) the gift to Santa Kingswell if you don't want to deliver it yourself from a secret alt!

Also:
Our generous Events Overlord Torlough is going to spice up the gifts of some people that put extra effort into their Signup-Mail!
Some of them were really quite something and made Santa chuckle :)!
Teacher, Events Staff
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Director of Special Projects

Post 2018.12.11 20:23

Santa Kingswell sent me a few of the funny eve mails he received

I chose my personal favorite and that player is going to get a random unfit legion from me on top of what ever someone sends them \o/
Here is there love letter
SPOILER WARNING!
--------------------------------
CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND - SECRET SANTA 2018
Sent: 2018.11.26 06:18
To: Santa Kingswell,

Santa Kingswell
Mike Kingswell's Delusions
Tayra Registration No. 66872682

Dear Santa Kingswell:

I hope this correspondence finds you well. This letter to you is on behalf of myself, Shizuka Shinano. I understand that in accordance to holiday spirit, you have chosen to act similarly to the gift distribution group North Pole Distribution Inc. What confounds me is your gall to call yourself Santa despite your notable lack of red and white clothing, a rounded belly and thick white facial hair.

You have been found guilty of falsifying your identity and you are advised to cease your delusions of being a jolly fat man. Should you continue to pretend to Santa with that frown, this space lawyer shall have to take time off from exploring J-Space and running low/null-sec combat sites to come and find you and bump your Tayra off gates repeatedly. I derive much pleasure from the two aforementioned activities and will thus be rather annoyed with you should you choose not to rethink your actions.

Should you not understand the contents of this letter, you may seek myself for a legal consutation at my office in Amygnon, Citadel 101.

Shizuka Shinano
Pod Registration No. 42637865
Citadel 101

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post 2018.12.11 21:06

Well deserved...this one actually made me chuckle quite a bit
Teacher, Events Staff
<<

Shizuka Shinano

Portrait

Post 2018.12.12 16:18

Glad you enjoyed my legal notice! Did either of you manage to figure out the Tayra registration number's meaning? It's supposed to "spell" out "NotSanta". I think my own pod number is supposed to mean something too, but I've already managed to forget what it was. :oops:

Thanks for the Legion! Admittedly I can't fly it considering I'm skilled for a Missile Tengu, but at least it's not too long a train. Only around a month.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Post 2018.12.12 16:34

Shizuka Shinano wrote:Thanks for the Legion! Admittedly I can't fly it considering I'm skilled for a Missile Tengu, but at least it's not too long a train. Only around a month.

Your very welcome buddie.
Amarr master race ;)

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Post Yesterday 13:21

Seasons greetings to all of you! Our dear Friend Santa Kingswell asked me to spread the word:

The season of giving is upon us!
My trusty and generous elves have toiled a long time to prepare a multitude of gifts for all those boys and girls of new eden.
I have made a list.
I checked it twice!
Now it's time to hand over those gifts and see whow as naughty or nice!

The Secret Santa 2018 Event goes into the gift-giving phase. Contracts for gifts will go out during the entire week until christmas either by Santa Kingswell or his trusty helpers!
If you are planing on "selfdelivering" the gift (from an alt if possible) do so during the comming days and let Santa Kingswell know you have done so via mail so he can keep the books in order.

Should anything go wrong with your gift (e.g. you have not recieved one until the 26th of december):

Do not worry! This is a game and sometimes RL takes some time from us (especially in this time of the year).
Just let Santa Kingswell know and he can check up on his elf and see what went wrong.

Have a jolly wintery christmas time with your friends and family,
Mike and Santa Kingswell
Teacher, Events Staff
Previous

Return to Corporation Events