[EVENT] Frigate Free For All [ completed]

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Damien Maken

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2018.06.21 01:46

[EVENT] Frigate Free For All [ completed]

Frigate: Free For All

Scheduling Information:

When: July 11th, 2018 @ 20:00 EVE Time
Duration: Until only one person is left standing. I don't expect it to take any longer than an hour though.
Form-Up: Amygnon - Citadel 101 (Please note, this could be subject to change depending on WT activity in the area at the time of the event.)

Please make sure you bring your own frigate for this, the Freshman hangar at Amygnon is available if you need to take out a ship hull. INSURE YOUR SHIP. Chances are high that you will lose it, you might as well not lose more ISK than you need to. I'll be beginning to organize the fleet for the event at 20:00 and a final role call will be done at 20:20. We'll be departing from Amygnon at 20:30 barring any unforeseen circumstances. Latecomers will not be allowed to join once we leave the citadel so please try to be at the citadel on time.

Once/If you die, you may warp to me at any range from 50-100km and then leave the fleet so you do not get accidentally targeted and spectate the rest of the event or take your leave. If you do decide to warp back to spectate, I recommend coming in any non-frigate ship so that you make sure you aren't accidentally considered still in the event.

Fitting/Rules:

SPOILER WARNING!
T1 Frigates only! I don't particularly care which ones you use (although I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would use a Venture :? ).

T1 modules only! You can meta up as much as you wish, but I do recommend keeping ISK costs as low as possible.

If you DO want to make the investment, faction ammo will be allowed.

All T1 rigs are allowed.

All T1 drones are allowed.

No podding is allowed. Once you destroy someone else's frigate, you may not destroy their pod. Doing so will result in disqualification. :x

Teaming up is not allowed.

The play area will be 80 km in diameter, there will be both a container and myself at the middle. You must remain within 40KM of both myself and the container. Should you go outside the play area, you will be disqualified. This does mean you are not allowed to warp out.

Requirements:

SPOILER WARNING!
Please be in Mumble by 20:00 so we can leave in a timely manner.

Please be at Amygnon - Citadel 101 by 20:00 as well.

Recommendations:

SPOILER WARNING!
You might find it reasonable to switch out your Warp Scrambler/Disruptor spot in any PVP frigate fit you have for something else since warping out will result in a disqualification.

With that in mind, coming in a PvE fit frigate won't be the best way to win the event.

Rewards:

Whoever is the last person standing will receive 20M ISK.

Whoever had the most kills (kills will be considered based on most damage done to a ship) will receive 30M ISK. If there is a two-way tie or more, the reward will be split evenly.

Whoever died first will receive a T1 cruiser ship hull of their choosing and of the same faction whose frigate they were flying. This will of course have to be a valid death meaning that the frigate fit had to have been reasonably well suited for PvP and there was an attempt at fighting back. To clarify, should the person be flying a Velator, they can choose to receive a Vexor, Celestis, Exequror, or Thorax.

SRP:

I will be personally reimbursing all losses up to 2M ISK (anymore than that is probably overkill). I will deduct the average price of the ship hull from the reimbursement so I do highly recommend either taking your ship from a Freshman hangar at one of our citadels and/or insuring your ship. Simply put, I will only reimburse cost of the modules/drones/ammo.

After the event, simply shoot me an EveMail with the kill report linked to it (either the kill report in-game or from zKillboard) and I'll reimburse you as soon as possible.
---

This should be a fun event, feel free to respond to the forum if you'll be heading down to the free for all so I can have a basic idea of how many people will be attending. If you need help getting your hands on a ship hull or trying to figure out the right fit for it, feel free to send me an EveMail and I'll try to respond promptly.

~Damien
<<

Damien Maken

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2018.07.11 20:49

Re: [EVENT] Frigate Free For All [ July 11th @ 20:00 ]

We had a great time and it was a quick fight for most!

The following people attended:
SPOILER WARNING!
Damien Maken
Turlough Dominian
Pink Kondur
Alexander Oromov
Joseph Vis Stalin
Alf Saissore
averoth trojan

Congratulations to Pink Kondur for being the last person standing and earning 20M ISK!

Alexander Oromov then came in with "most kills" and earned 30M ISK.

Alf Saissore was the first unfortunate soul to meet his demise and received a Maller as a consolation prize.

Thank you to everyone who came, we had an enjoyable time even thought it ended pretty quickly. Be on the lookout for a FFA with another ship type soon (*coughs* cruisers *coughs*)!
Damien Maken

Assistant Events Manager

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Alexander Oromov

Portrait

Post 2018.07.11 20:59

Great event Damien, looking forward for Episode 2 some time :)
<<

Alexander Oromov

Portrait

Post 2018.07.11 21:00

Damien Maken wrote:Alf Saissore was the first unfortunate soul to meet his demise and received a Maller as a consolation prize.

Alf great choice, as we are going to have a Maller fleet soon!
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.07.11 21:02

Thanks for hosting this event o7

prize's have now been sent that you requested.
Alexander Oromov - 30M for most kills.
Pink Kondur - 20M for last person standing.
Alf Saissore - Maller for being first to die.

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,

Return to Corporation Events