[EVENT] The Great Box Tourney of 2018 (completed)

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Silentbrick

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2018.01.07 14:52

Re: [EVENT] The Great Box Tourney of 2018

Both Contracts are up. That gives you 6 days to get ready.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.01.08 19:26

what am i meant to do with 10 battleships :)

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Silentbrick

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2018.01.08 20:12

Both contracts are up so I don't think the psywar will work:p You know the boxes are always balanced (According to eve supposedly:p We ALL know how that goes).

I'm really looking forward to the strategies the teams will employ given the ships they have. I suspect half of them are ships that most people don't use much. Still, it will be glorious.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.01.08 20:16

we need replacement for John Wicksz he is no longer in the uni,

since we lost john we would also like to stick marn down for galantee so we need an amarr pilot plz

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

JohnPlayerNotSpecial

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 00:09

excuses.

DEATH TO THE BOX SQUAD !!!1
signature.
<<

Tom Endares

Portrait

Post 2018.01.09 04:51

+1 Amarr if needed
<<

Silentbrick

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2018.01.09 16:42

Done. I swear I can hear all the little wheels turning as the teams try to plan. And the Caldari/Minnie team need a name. Or if you guys want, I'll find a name for you. *snicker*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Razer Thukkerkin

Portrait

Post 2018.01.10 15:27

Silentbrick wrote:All Teams are set, I'm waiting on the courier contract to move the ships from Jita to Amygnon. Once they are there, I'll put them in boxes and contract them to the team captains. Then you can peek inside and begin plotting fits and plan. This should also give time for pilot substitutions if needed.

I still need a volunteer enforcer, in a ship with optimal of 100-120km.

If you still need an enforcer, I would be willing to be it. I am told that I am not working this weekend.....unless I am....

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Silentbrick

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2018.01.10 18:38

Razer Thukkerkin wrote:
Silentbrick wrote:All Teams are set, I'm waiting on the courier contract to move the ships from Jita to Amygnon. Once they are there, I'll put them in boxes and contract them to the team captains. Then you can peek inside and begin plotting fits and plan. This should also give time for pilot substitutions if needed.

I still need a volunteer enforcer, in a ship with optimal of 100-120km.

If you still need an enforcer, I would be willing to be it. I am told that I am not working this weekend.....unless I am....

Sounds good. And it needs to be cruiser Blappable:)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.01.13 03:27

can we blow up the enforcer :D

<<

Decklin Quark Reiger

Portrait

Post 2018.01.13 10:51

Hi guys,

Tyler has had a flight delayed and won't be able to attend this evening, but he's contracted the ships to me, and Kora K has agreed to take Tyler's spot on our team for tonight.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.01.13 15:24

Decklin Quark Reiger wrote:Hi guys,

Tyler has had a flight delayed and won't be able to attend this evening, but he's contracted the ships to me, and Kora K has agreed to take Tyler's spot on our team for tonight.

dont think your getting off , your still primary even with you bringing kora :P

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2018.01.13 18:59

Big thank you for organizing the event.

And thank you to my team for all taking the time out to show up for the event much appreciated, I had fun even tho we kinda lost :D

<<

Decklin Quark Reiger

Portrait

Post 2018.01.13 23:52

Yes thank you everyone for joining in - this was a great event and I'm looking forward to more like it in the future.

Well done to everyone, and a special thanks to the logi on our team, Biwako and Kpytoe who kept everyone alive that was in their lock range.

Keep an eye on this space guys - I'll probably post another team-based PvP event soon :)
<<

Decklin Quark Reiger

Portrait

Post 2018.01.21 11:04

Decklin Quark Reiger wrote:Keep an eye on this space guys - I'll probably post another team-based PvP event soon :)

Looks like Breeze One beat me to it:

X up in Breeze's thread to express your interest
PreviousNext

Return to Corporation Events