Sunday Night Fights?

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Razer Thukkerkin

Portrait

Post 2017.11.09 05:22

Sunday Night Fights?

We used to have HSC Fight Club on Fridays for EUTZ and again on Sundays for USTZ. Is there enough interest in bringing back Sunday Night Fights for HSC at this time? Or maybe rotate SNF through various campuses.... I was going to try to schedule for this coming Sunday @ 2300 Eve Time but I'd like to confirm interest levels before locking it down.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Capt Steele

Portrait

Post 2017.11.19 13:23

Re: Sunday Night Fights?

I think a Sunday Night Fight Club would be awesome! I think as long as we have it on the calendar and remind folks that it's coming up that we'd have plenty of interest.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.11.19 15:39

bit of a late response sorry missed your post razer, but if you think of a fun or good learning experience event that you want to do and can't see one on the callender for the time you would like it by all means throw her up and lets watch people blow each other up , that said if you or anyone else want to throw an event up and are unsure or want some sugestions hit me up with a pm ingame i generally respond within 1-2 days

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Razer Thukkerkin

Portrait

Post 2017.12.06 16:27

Once I figure out a good time for me to do this, I will definitely get it going and hopefully by the end of the month. I will likely rotate events around on Sunday nights and thus would likely do a HSC Fight Club of some kind (at most) every other week on Sundays and events elsewhere on the other weeks. As soon as the people who dictate my schedule let me know something, I'll post it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.12.06 19:40

ah sounds very good buddie <3

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,

Return to Corporation Events