[Event] Frigate Death Arena Part 2 (COMPLETED)

Forum rules
Post information about upcoming events here. If you would like some assistance in planning or advertising your event, contact our Events Department.
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.07 19:53

[Event] Frigate Death Arena Part 2 (COMPLETED)

Start: Amygnon
Date + time : 14th day of the 10th month at 23:00 "eve time"
Duration: 1 hour ( combat part 15-30 mins)
Area: Hi-sec
Communications: Fleet chat + E-uni Private mumble

Frigate Death arena will be about 10 cargo containers in an area where a number of frigate pilots will get to fight each other , You will be allowed to use these containers for warping around the arena but also if the other pilots stray too far away from you "150km" you can then warp to that player also for tactical advantage. The combat will consist of T1 frigate hulls with alpha modules and will aim for 30 mins of combat from when I say to start if everyone run's out of replacement ship's then it may not last 30 min's :D

What are the objectives of this event:
To kill the most amount of frigate's in the arena.

What activities/Learning will take place:
Frigate piloting
Attacking other pilots
Holding point on your target
warping around a relatively small area for tactical advantage.
Reshipping if you have spare frigate's in system
Pod saver
Accepting death :D

Rules:
Podding will be permitted so cheap pods are advised
Fitting = Alpha modules only "if it require's omega status use the meta version instead"
No faction modules
Faction ammo is ok
T1 frigate's only, no faction frig's or T2 frigs
Please keep it fair and treat it as a free for all.
No warping directly to another fleet member from off grid.

Reward's
"most kill-mail's aka last shot on the victim"
1st place = eve online card code for "pirate noobship / Immolator "
2nd place = Fitted slicer
3rd place = Fitted talwar

Most death's if applicable = I will request a vanity title for your poor soul :D also a triston with some drones may be available.

Recommendation's:
Fit a warp disrupter or scrambler to your ship as I will permit people to warp away to other container's or a station to repair up, Escape is as much apart of this event learning wise as killing people.
Good idea to have a few spare frigate's fitted up and ready to go so you can reship and keep fighting for fun.

For this event I have not sorted out prize's yet feel free to donate if you want , just post below what you are donating / contract it to myself / and then I will update the post and after the event list who get's what prize's.

Link for the AAR of last event I did pew pew went well lets get more people this time https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=106764
Last edited by Turlough Dominian on 2017.10.12 20:31, edited 4 times in total.

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Budda Sereda

Portrait

Fittings Manager
Fittings Manager

Post 2017.10.08 02:13

Re: [Event] Frigate Death Arena Part 2 (2017-10-14 23:00)

Can it be moved into a low-sec so dirty pirates can participate too?
Join in-game "Budda's Fleet" channel for impromptu activities and quick updates on my future fleets.
My FC career: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/User:Budda_Sereda
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.08 09:21

maybe next time :P

Took me at least 30 mins of my life to make that little death arena just getting value for me money lols

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Assistant Events Manager, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.09 16:28

Dunar Dolorgiet Has Donated a shinie eve online code for the Immolator first place prize.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Immolator

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.10 08:44

petosorus has contacted me to let you know that they are willing to throw a lovely slicer up for 2nd place prize pew pew

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.12 12:59

I have banged some duck tape and spare wrecks together in my hanger and come up with a fitted Talwar for 3rd place :D

<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Assistant Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager

Post 2017.10.12 20:33

George Scheibe has contacted me in-game to say he would like to throw a Tristan with some drones in it at the person who dies the most if applicable .

Return to Corporation Events